Georgia vs. Bama National Championship Game Thread

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Stetson had his RB wide open in the flat there. Guy is simply not a good QB when under any kind of duress whatsoever.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
ok, yeah I agree. He is kinda their weak link but that is on Kirby for being more of a defensive guy

They have a better QB on the bench. And Kirby chased off a better QB (Justin Fields) to keep a lesser one (Jake Fromm).

He's a great defensive coach but his stubbornness with the quarterback position is going to torpedo a team that has a historically-great defense.

hopemsu

Reaction score
It does matter though. You need a great QB to beat Alabama. Bennett is far from great.

well you need a great everything to beat bama, but teams don’t beat bama very often. But yeah if he was a heismann candidate id like their odds better

bewp7

Reaction score
kirby smart does not know any thing about the qb

u have this roster and u start stetson bennett even have stetson bennett on ur roster with that much talent is bad

sad!!!!! u should sleep walk to a natl title with that talent this year with bama, ohio state, clemson all down if u even had a good qb not even great just good

IAmLegend

Reaction score
At what point do you give JT Daniels a shot? How long are you gonna stick with Bennett if you’re Georgia? He’s going to lose you the game if you stick with him. I mean you’ll prob lose either way, but sticking with Stetson seems like a guarantee.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
At what point do you give JT Daniels a shot? How long are you gonna stick with Bennett is you’re Georgia? He’s going to lose you the game if you stick with him. I mean you’ll prob lose either way, but sticking with Stetson seems like a guarantee.

Now is the time.

The defense can’t keep it up much longer.

Going 3 and out after the d forces a takeaway? Backbreaker

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Anyone know what the two guys holding the large blank silver banner are doing on Georgia sideline?