Gerald McCoy Doesn’t Care about your Feelings (2019)

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would 2019 change his opinion? Both had solid numbers, neither team did anything.

Not saying his opinion would be different, but it seems unlikely it would be based on last year.

Maybe - Dak was 2nd in yardage and 4th in TDs. Or maybe not. But that’s not really the point. The point is players express opinions all the time, and in this case it only seems like an issue because McCoy happened to end up on the same team as Dak a year later. Had that not happened it’s a non issue like the vast majority of times players state an opinion.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Would 2019 change his opinion? Both had solid numbers, neither team did anything.

Not saying his opinion would be different, but it seems unlikely it would be based on last year.

Wentz finally playing in the postseason and putting up all of three yards passing should impact anyone's opinion.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mQlMHk3.jpg

Cebrin

Reaction score
I wonder if Wentz will be as good as Romo when he starts his career in a few years as a sports analyst.
:muttley:

blueblood70

Reaction score

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I won't object to a player stating his honest opinion. There are some who prefer Dak and those who don't. At least, McCoy honestly stated his opinion when the question was posed to him. He'll still be a good acquisition for the Cowboys, regardless of his opinion of Dak. Would he likely have made the same comment now? Probably not but that's neither here nor there. ;)

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe - Dak was 2nd in yardage and 4th in TDs. Or maybe not. But that’s not really the point. The point is players express opinions all the time, and in this case it only seems like an issue because McCoy happened to end up on the same team as Dak a year later. Had that not happened it’s a non issue like the vast majority of times players state an opinion.

Dak didn't make the top 100 players list once again from his fellow NFL players who voted.
Guess those stats didn't impress the experts!!!

cern

Reaction score
Ask him the same question today and he might give a different answer, even if he didn't mean it.

Lutonio

Reaction score
He doesn’t care about my feelings? I thought what we had was special.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak didn't make the top 100 players list once again from his fellow NFL players who voted.
Guess those stats didn't impress the experts!!!
First of all, that has nothing to do with what I said, so either you aren’t intellectually capable of understanding that or this is just another display of your usual MO of posting a Dak bash and pretending it applies.

Second, all I’m finding is a list going into the 2019 season, not one after the 2019 season. Can you provide a link to what you are referring to? Maybe you are right, but history shows fabricating what suits you is common for you, so ill be skeptical for now.

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So what! There is no relevance in your statement. If I called your mom a ***** a year ago, it would still be offensive today.
You seem oddly emotional, and unusually idiotic. In most cases I agree with your posts, so why you are acting irrational and going down this path makes me wonder if alcohol is involved.

As for what McCoy said, it isn’t offensive, it was just his opinion at the time. Maybe still is - we don’t have any way to know that. But the point, if you will relax and listen rather than go into this silly attack mode, I explained in post 21 in this thread.