Twitter: Gerald McCoy Injured - out for season **merged**

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Well maybe Hill if he keeps showin positive plays, can make the team now if McCoy is done.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
my assumption is his year is over. Going off that premise, no one we sign will be his equal. So I say,lets roll with what we have and get one of these young bucks to step up. GALLIMORE comes to mind.
Let's hope Gallimore the rookie stays healthy.

Carson

Reaction score
Best bet is probably to kick Crawford inside permanently and rotate him with the younger 3s, although you still need another 5-technique when they go 3-4.
This is what will happen.

Crawford starts now

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Poe is on PUP, McCoy is down, need to see how long. Man I do not want to hear Day to Day, but if so, it would be good news coming from MM. As I would believe him. Garrett's day to day meant out a year, though he still insisted day to day.

erod

Reaction score
Poe is on PUP, McCoy is down, need to see how long. Man I do not want to hear Day to Day, but if so, it would be good news coming from MM. As I would believe him. Garrett's day to day meant out a year, though he still insisted day to day.
Poe is the guy I never expected to see the field for more than a couple of games. That dude is an injury waiting to happen at all times.

McCoy I thought might be able to stretch it out a bit.

Aven8

Reaction score
Well that didn’t take long. Thank goodness for the Griffin signing. That dude could play the 3 all season and flourish.

Swagger

Reaction score
The likelihood is that some of the new signings will be going down as they are old boys - older you are the more susceptible you are to injury and recovery generally takes longer. It's why we need depth on the defensive line.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
its hard to believe that we'll go the whole training camp without somebody getting an injury that may take a while to come back from..there's a LOT of luck involved in that type situation..EVERY preseason i hold my breath because its damn sure a real possibility. "football life"
Especially now without proper workouts (as far as I know)

Hardline

Reaction score
4 pages in and I haven't seen anything posted that wasn't speculation .

Has there been an official statement made on this yet?

Carson

Reaction score
4 pages in and I haven't seen anything posted that wasn't speculation .

Has there been an official statement made on this yet?

No. Stephen has a media call soon. But I don’t think they will be able to tell if it’s an ACL this quickly

But I’m no doctor