Get Cousins at all costs!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The legend of Romo grows.

Pretty soon, the narrative will be he will have had horrific talent to catch the passes he threw and he did it all alone.
no, its not legend of room. What could room do with Jackson, Reed, Doctson, Garcon and Davis? when he had Witten and TO, he was fantastic. that's the point..... not everyone is tom brady making average WRs into legends.

Verdict

Reaction score
So, in a word lets thrown in the hat on Prescott, I mean in your mind and a lot like you in his 2nd year we should be super bowl bound? Right. I mean ALL top notch QB's go to a super bowl in their 2nd year ? Right??? Good grief, I'm no fan boy and the only dog I have in this hunt is seeing our boys go back and win another ring, but I am about sick and tired of all you arm chair QB's jumping off the train before it's really even gotten down the track. Go do some research on say Staubach, Aikman, hell go research Mr football Brady.... tell us all how many of them went to a Sb in their 2nd year? Do tell, I'm waiting............

Ben Ruthlessraper says hello.

khiladi

Reaction score
he is not far better than dak, given you live in DC you are probably brainwashed by the media... he is middle of the pack. he has been at it longer

his record as the starter over the past three years has been 9-7, 8-7-1, and 7-9.

and its not like he hasn't had any weapons, he has had some really good ones, good bunc of WRs. a nice OL, a good TE. a good coach according to you, better than garrett, in a QB friendly offense....yet they have been 10th, 12th and 10th in scoring. he is really bad inside the redzone, where it counts. he also collects a bunch of garbage time stats. his record against good teams is bad, and he plays well against weaker competition.

he is not better than Dak, far from it. he is in the middle of the pack, same as Dak is at this point.

he is an average QB, that needs support to be able to take his team over the top. collects yards between the 20s, collects ton of garbage time stats. in critical times he has failed consistently. not good under pressure. doesn't lift his team up, but relies on them a lot to make him successful.

He is far better than Dak and your analysis of his supporting cast is hilarious, considering it’s been battered wat more than Dak’s.

Smith, the LT goes out and Dak looks like utter garbage and Trent Williams never even plays a full season and Kirk doesn’t ending up sucking the levels of Dak.

cowboyec

Reaction score
screw the deadskin.
get Andre Smith or Cameron Fleming for the OL.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hey Jerry how about you go out and get Cousins and give us a Franchise QB who's got all the talent necessary to take this Team along with Zeke and our offline to the Superbowl! Without a quality QB teams go nowhere (unless they have the 2000 Ravens def) and waiting for Dak to become a Cousins might take forever or simply never happen!

Jerry probably won't so our troubles at QB will continue and continue and continue!!!
:)
You have a sense of humor. I like that, matey!

uvaballa

Reaction score
http://dailysnark.com/washington-Commanders-considering-screwing-kirk-cousins-free-agency/

LOL it would be funny if the skins franchised him and then he signed it right away to get that $34milliion.

Chevyman08

Reaction score
They won't get him lol
Dak is cheap and they want to
Try dak friendly since unfriendly didn't work lol. The only real change will be if we draft any players who are good enough to play the first year that's it and we could drive some more injured players that will play in 2020
They tried Dak friendly this past season. Doesn't work.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
http://dailysnark.com/washington-Commanders-considering-screwing-kirk-cousins-free-agency/

LOL it would be funny if the skins franchised him and then he signed it right away to get that $34milliion.
That is what I would do

Who would send a good trade for a 34m QB knowing WAS has to trade him? They would be screwed

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He is far better than Dak and your analysis of his supporting cast is hilarious, considering it’s been battered wat more than Dak’s.

Smith, the LT goes out and Dak looks like utter garbage and Trent Williams never even plays a full season and Kirk doesn’t ending up sucking the levels of Dak.

well as great president Reagan once said,...: "here you go again"....

anytime logic is thrown at you, you just throw a tantrum and become befuddled. you couldn't deny the fact that his supporting case is better than cowboys and the one player you pointed to is Williams. but never mentioned the WRs, the offensive scheme, the coaching....

you are just a complainer, aren't you? just a negative nancy. we have them at work too. all they do all day, is bietch bietch bietch and look for people that will listen to them and after a while nobody wants to talk to them, because they never have solutions but just complain about everything....

so Williams gets injured and so does smith. you point to the stretch this year when smith was out and say Dak fell apart...well smith was injured and missed games last year...and Dak didn't fall apart...

this year smith went out and got replaced by a turnstile. the two of them gave up 6 sacks to a guy who had half that the whole season...yeah. that's Dak's fault.

the way you sound you are making cousins into a HOFer. fact of the matter is cousins has never won 10 games in the 4 years he has been starter. his offenses have always been average. average yards. average scoring. one of the worst, absolute one of the worst in redzone...... all the stats and numbers are there. he is a middle of the pack QB. and when he has had Williams, he was average. again, he has never won 10 games in his career. Dak went 13-3 his first year as a starter. Dak moved to top of the depth chart and never relinquished it. Cousins couldn't beat a crappy, really bad Robert Griffin.... when Dak plays two more years, then come talk to me...

cousins is one of the most over rated, over spoken about players in the NFL. he will end up having an average career.

now all your crying and arguments aren't going to bring cousins here. its not happening. in fact its the stupidest suggestion ever made. you sound like a fantasy football generation.

as I have recommended to you on multiple occasions, get a football for dummies book. read up a little and educate yourself, other wise, you are just what you are. a constant complainer.

Last edited:

Mobinvans

Reaction score
I dont want nothing to do with Cousins, Im still a firm believer in Dak, he had a off year but his stats werent terrible