Get Darren Mcfadden in here now but

fishspill

Reaction score
Yeah if you want Darren just draft Tevin Coleman and reap the disappointment.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Only if Murray is gone.which it looks like he is. behind this OL Mcfadden would be a very good replacement. he is an outstanding player, who has been on a bad team. Jerry needs to get the guy here.. looks like Murray has moved on. so we better move fast.the guy is a home run hitter, who can also run between the tackles.

heck no, heck no, we do not want nor do we need Mcfadden, he is a scrub just like Felix was. We have Ryan williams and we can find a Rb in the draft , oh and we have Randall

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Isnt this the kinda thread that should be retired to the Rant Zone, where threads go to die?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Not all. but having a good line does count. isince it looks like Murray may be gone. bring in Mcfadden. that's my opinion.

Why bring in an inferior player like McFadden when we have Randle, Williams, Dunbar and can draft a rb in rounds 1, 2, or 3?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought this thread would be bad. But it's turned out far worse than I imagined. Just when I thought we were close to the end, I see a Hambrick reference. Oh man........

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
Get Darren Mcfadden in here now BUT

You gotta like how that "but" is thrown in there at the end, then Rowdy offers no "buts".

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
Nevermind, my bad. He said only if Murray is gone. Doesn't make the original post any less asinine.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Dude needs to relax. He's been clutching his pearls over every bit of news for three days and now he's proposing adding a poor backup as the ultimate solution. Signing someone just to look like you're doing something is the last thing that should be considered.

I know vic, they'll never when a championship without signing half the players.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I thought this thread would be bad. But it's turned out far worse than I imagined. Just when I thought we were close to the end, I see a Hambrick reference. Oh man........

I think my boy Tashard Choice is available. He would be a great option behind this oline.

Cheap...

Still young..

Workhorse status.

Do it Stephen. Bring back the enigma.

Last edited: