Get Darren Mcfadden in here now but

brymatt94

Reaction score
giphy.gif

The only thing missing in this thread was a gif.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I've been a Mcfadden fan for many years. Always thought he was one season away. He had all the talent in the world. Injuries did him in. Nostalgia and pedigree tell me he's worth a flyer. But his production has been abysmal.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Did they tender Dunbar for 1.5 on a one year? If so I would prefer Dmac on the same deal.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I've been a Mcfadden fan for many years. Always thought he was one season away. He had all the talent in the world. Injuries did him in. Nostalgia and pedigree tell me he's worth a flyer. But his production has been abysmal.
If you want him running behind this blocking scheme, you did not pay attention to what happened when Oakland tried a zone scheme several years ago.

Pollack was there and saw first hand what a disaster it was having McFadden running behind it.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
If you want him running behind this blocking scheme, you did not pay attention to what happened when Oakland tried a zone scheme several years ago.

Pollack was there and saw first hand what a disaster it was having McFadden running behind it.

I get that.

I'm just reminiscing on all the wasted fantasy roster spots I burned on this guy.

Thought he was the most talented back to enter the league since AD. It just never happened for him.