Get Jim Harbaugh

Reaction score
Jim Harbaugh, other than being a bit strange, is too old school for my taste. I have a better option:
lincoln-riley-022118-getty-ftr_p1h8boequgx51bpk5ncidn3af.jpg

He's clapping in this picture so this gives me cause for concern.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Jim Harbaugh, other than being a bit strange, is too old school for my taste. I have a better option:

I agree on the oldschool stuff.

I'm done with that.

There will always be a place for good old school fundamental football but that can't be your entire strategy now days and expect to win consistently.

Lincoln Riley scares me because he's a college coach and those guys just don't have much success in the NFL but im for it over what we have.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You want to win now and have the fanbase on your side the next few years? Just ****. Sign Jim Harbaugh now!

Save the franchise!

Thankfully, Jerry would never co-exist with the nose-pickin' Michigan man so it won't happen.

If it did I'd have to find a new favorite team.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sad to say, but so many great fans here haven’t yet realized that Jerry is averse to hiring really accomplished football leaders. He’s intimidated by them so he hires football people he feels superior with. Jason Garrett is Jerry’s perfect coach for that very reason. He’s like a son to him rather than someone he respects as a leader.

Yes he once hired Jimmy Johnson....to save time, you all know that story. Yes he once hired Bill Parcells. But as Jerry once confessed in a Johnny Walker Blue haze of truth serum, he admitted he only hired Parcells to help him get the fans more on board so he could get the stadium built.

Unless Jerry changes his mind and heart, forget about someone like Jim or John Harbaugh, Sean Payton, a young star college coach like Lincoln Riley or any other accomplished HC. Jerry is intimidated by coaches like that. Jerry’s first priority isn’t winning. It’s being surrounded by people that make him feel good about himself.

Mr. Jones has some serious issues.

75boyz

Reaction score
Sad to say, but so many great fans here haven’t yet realized that Jerry is averse to hiring really accomplished football leaders. He’s intimidated by them so he hires football people he feels superior with. Jason Garrett is Jerry’s perfect coach for that very reason. He’s like a son to him rather than someone he respects as a leader.

Yes he once hired Jimmy Johnson....to save time, you all know that story. Yes he once hired Bill Parcells. But as Jerry once confessed in a Johnny Walker Blue haze of truth serum, he admitted he only hired Parcells to help him get the fans more on board so he could get the stadium built.

Unless Jerry changes his mind and heart, forget about someone like Jim or John Harbaugh, Sean Payton, a young star college coach like Lincoln Riley or any other accomplished HC. Jerry is intimidated by coaches like that. Jerry’s first priority isn’t winning. It’s being surrounded by people that make him feel good about himself.

Mr. Jones has some serious issues.

Nicely done

ksadler1

Reaction score
Guys, if you think Payton would have done here what he's done in NO, think again. He has control over the Saints and that's JUST ONE of the things he would not have here.

Let me ask you guys this. If a list of NFL teams was put in front out you, and you were asked to write the name of the owner of every team, how many could you name? I don't think I could name more than 3 or 4. How many people would be able to name the owner of the Cowboys? I'm guessing most know that name. That's not a good thing. It's disturbing when the owner of a professional team is constantly talking to the media about things he has no business discussing. There are no surprises with this team. Everyone knows EXACTLY what moves we're going to make, who we're targeting in the draft, etc. That's not a good thing. Jerry should not be seen or heard. Sometimes the best attention is no attention at all Jerry. Hire good football people and you and Stephen get the hell out of the way and let them do their jobs...

Last edited:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Plus he's finally seeing the results at his alma mater he was brought in to bring. He's gotta beat Ohio state in two weeks through.

The same criticisms he's getting at the college level are the same criticisms he got at the NFL - not getting along. A lot of recruitments he completely screwed up due to his personality.

There are enough NFL players in the league that mess up locker rooms, Harbaugh is just a weirdo that rubs a lot of people the wrong way. I don't think he's a good fit for the NFL, and frankly, I think even he knows this.

Johnny23

Reaction score
The same criticisms he's getting at the college level are the same criticisms he got at the NFL - not getting along. A lot of recruitments he completely screwed up due to his personality.

There are enough NFL players in the league that mess up locker rooms, Harbaugh is just a weirdo that rubs a lot of people the wrong way. I don't think he's a good fit for the NFL, and frankly, I think even he knows this.
You're preaching to the choir. I never got the Harbaugh love. I completely agree with you.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Jim is not leaving Michigan to come to this dog and pony show. Jim has complete control at Michigan, when he was hired, he even negotiated how much he could spend on assistant coaches. Jim has taken a lot of grief, some rightfully so since he got to Michigan. Now that he has the team built in his image, Jim is not going anywhere. I'm not sure Jim would go over well with some fans and media, I mean on Saturday at the post-game presser, he started singing some 70's. jingle in describing his D-coordinator Jim Brown. The guy is different, he marches to the beat of his own drum. To sum up, I am Michigan fan, I'd rather have Jim at Michigan than to deal with either Jones...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score

Your're crazy!!

Clapping is something you put on the HC Resume' for the Dallas gig!

JayFord

Reaction score
Go watch him on all or nothing..

The guy is a weirdo.

If he could win here then i'm all for it but he's an oddball.

The dream right now is the Saints win the Superbowl, Breese retires, and Payton opts out.

Thats fine with me sometimes you need a guy that’ll catch a squirell at 3am because cats dont eat beans ya dig

millennial_legend

Reaction score

The guy is a weirdo.

The dream right now is the Saints win the Superbowl, Breese retires, and Payton opts out.
Dez gets a ring and sticks it to Jerruh and Romo

408Cowboy

Reaction score

What makes him so weird?

lukin2006

Reaction score
Harbough and Bowles are on my list of coaches that might need a new gig next year. My problem is if Jim can't groom a SB winning QB can he groom dak or another? Also both run 3-4 defenses and i'd hate to switch back to that since it would set this defense back 3-5 years.

Jim's Wolverines are the topped ranked D in the country.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

The guy is a weirdo.

Lol