Get me a lb with power and violence

Mr_437

Reaction score
Seems weird to be on this now. Dallas just signed a thumper last week in Evans, and Clark just played a solid game and is developing. If they stay healthy the LB position may be ok.

kskboys

Reaction score
Let's see now, they're thinking about yet another rule banning a type of tackle, and y'all want a more violent LB? Methinks y'all have not been paying attention to the changed NFL!!!!

Creeper

Reaction score
I would like to see this as well, but I would see if someone is available in the draft. I have a feeling they might be able to get such a player in the 2nd round of the draft. LVE is a nice player, but his plays a little soft for his size. Maybe he is worried about his neck? If the next Dick Butkus is available in April I would love to see Dallas get him.

Jarntt

Reaction score
You guys want lumbering linebackers, fullbacks, RBs that get 3 yards a carry, and spend premium picks on Nose Tackles..

It’s like you’ve paid 0 attention to the modernNFL.
If you don't think this team could use a tackling machine, run downs LB you've paid zero attention to the Cowboys. I'm not saying there is one out there, but one would make us way better

conner01

Reaction score
If he can't cover, his violence is irrelevant.
Stopping the run is what evans does best. Coverage isn’t his strong point. There aren’t a lot of run stuffing LB’s with the size to have that power inside and be athletic enough to cover to. The old monster middle LB has gave way to much more athletic guys in the league today
He’s not big but bell plays strong. Really instincts are what makes a guy great. Reading which hole to hit. Bell seems to be an instinctive player if he can just hold up to the pounding. He plays like a LB but has the body of a safety. Quinn likes safety types with the quickness

conner01

Reaction score
If you don't think this team could use a tackling machine, run downs LB you've paid zero attention to the Cowboys. I'm not saying there is one out there, but one would make us way better
Quinn will find a way to use them but he really likes safety type players because they are more athletic. Evans really fits the bill of a run stuffing LB to me

Cmac

Reaction score
.....and lateral speed. Been hoping for years.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I prefer what we are doing with our safeties in this department.

A guy like Bell is making plays because of this.