Get Ready for the BeatDown

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Breaking news: Garrett got lubed up but Wade Phillips drops the ball with performance anxiety.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If you’re gonna be wrong— this is the best way to do it . Happy for the team. Happy for the W... and happy to be wrong

The best way to be wrong is just to say we’re going lose but you went overboard. That usually comes back to bite you.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Fair enough. But I fail to see how me being wrong about one game’s outcome somehow is “proof” to you that fans “don’t know anything”

But whatevs... always inspiring to see someone boldly clap themselves on the back for being right when they had nothing on the line :laugh:
At least you don’t rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat (Theodore Roosevelt). You were wrong, but at least you stuck you neck out there...:)

shabazz

Reaction score
If we can return to smash mouth football by Zeke having success, Dak getting some yard sale with his legs as well as some good passing we may have a chance. It’s a given that our defense will get gashed so we will have to win Time of Possession by a landslide with no turnovers and some breaks by the zebras

I know it’s a lot to ask and a lot of “ifs” ,but damn, we’ve got to beat at least ONE winning teams so why not today? maybe I was wrong about complaining about the dinking and dunking offense, we won more games with that boring offense

Did I lie?