Get Ready for the BeatDown

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
how ya feeling right now. are you lubed yet...lol

I was wrong. Not the first time. Won’t be the last. And I am feeling good. Happy to be wrong— and Happy for the Cowboys and glad they get to celebrate a big win vs a good team

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
nope but I also didn’t create a gloom and doom thread

Fair enough. But I fail to see how me being wrong about one game’s outcome somehow is “proof” to you that fans “don’t know anything”

But whatevs... always inspiring to see someone boldly clap themselves on the back for being right when they had nothing on the line :laugh:

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Fair enough. But I fail to see how me being wrong about one game’s outcome somehow is “proof” to you that fans “don’t know anything”

But whatevs... always inspiring to see someone boldly clap themselves on the back for being right when they had nothing on the line :laugh:

had a lot on the line. I played Dak Zeke and witten in my fantasy football playoff game today with $500 on the line. I felt very strongly we could win this game which is why I played them :muttley:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I hope Garrett is lubed up bc Wade is going to absolutely going to destroy this offense today. The LA defense is legit and they have the dawgs up front to disrupt our gimpy OL, and Ramsey is playing at an all pro level. Once we get off rhythm and Zeke is taken out of the game, Kellen goes all pass, and Dak starts to take too much on his shoulders and the offense disappears for two+ quarters.

Our defense? We have so many issues it boggles the mind. How is it possible that we run the most basic scheme in the league and STILL make mental errors, miss assignments, and play horrid fundamentals? Gurley and this Rams offense has to be licking their chops.

LA is the better team and they are playing better football. Dallas is reeling and we have NO ANSWERS for this crapshow of a season. At the end of the day-- it is poetic justice for Wade to crush Garrett and be the one to drive the final nail in the puppet's coffin.

As much as I hate to watch us lose-- I will take morbid satisfaction in watching Garrett's regime crumble.
well....there's a beat down coming, but i suppose you've already taken a lot of hits. : )

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
had a lot on the line. I played Dak Zeke and witten in my fantasy football playoff game today with $500 on the line. I felt very strongly we could win this game which is why I played them :muttley:

I played Zeke... and started Goff over Dak. Started Amari too.

Mostly bc I did not have better options but I am glad they played well :laugh:

Congrats on winning the $$$$... nice haul :thumbup:

endersdragon

Reaction score
I hope Garrett is lubed up bc Wade is going to absolutely going to destroy this offense today. The LA defense is legit and they have the dawgs up front to disrupt our gimpy OL, and Ramsey is playing at an all pro level. Once we get off rhythm and Zeke is taken out of the game, Kellen goes all pass, and Dak starts to take too much on his shoulders and the offense disappears for two+ quarters.

Our defense? We have so many issues it boggles the mind. How is it possible that we run the most basic scheme in the league and STILL make mental errors, miss assignments, and play horrid fundamentals? Gurley and this Rams offense has to be licking their chops.

LA is the better team and they are playing better football. Dallas is reeling and we have NO ANSWERS for this crapshow of a season. At the end of the day-- it is poetic justice for Wade to crush Garrett and be the one to drive the final nail in the puppet's coffin.

As much as I hate to watch us lose-- I will take morbid satisfaction in watching Garrett's regime crumble.
Nice prediction.

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score

And to all the others who liked this post :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
well....there's a beat down coming, but i suppose you've already taken a lot of hits. : )

giphy%20(38).gif

IceBowler

Reaction score

Bet ya wish you could take this back, huh?