Get ready, injuries are coming

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They can make all the excuses they want. I don't mind one bit facing a weaker team because of injuries. Nobody felt sorry for our injuries or when Zeke got suspended...
Are you going to truly compare a suspended player to an injured player

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score

The end result is the same. The player is missing from the lineup. How they got there is different and one requires fault to be placed on the player at issue, but again, the final result is the same from a pure football perspective.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The end result is the same. The player is missing from the lineup. How they got there is different and one requires fault to be placed on the player at issue, but again, the final result is the same from a pure football perspective.
That's your reasoning I still have didn't understand his.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In the sense that neither are on the field. Opposing fans don’t care about the how or why. If a player being out causes us to lose, it’s smirky smacktalk either way.

This is how Dr. Seuss refers to trash talking. Extreme trash talking would be smirkity smirk smacktalk smuff.

ksadler1

Reaction score

Being without a key player is being without a key player. If a player is out 6 weeks with an injury, or is suspended for 6 weeks, does it really matter? Your playing without that player either way...

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In the sense that neither are on the field. Opposing fans don’t care about the how or why. If a player being out causes us to lose, it’s smirky smacktalk either way.
I think everybody knows that. I just think we were all in an arguing mood

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Being without a key player is being without a key player. If a player is out 6 weeks with an injury, or is suspended for 6 weeks, does it really matter? Your playing without that player either way...
That wasn't the argument but I agree with you

ESisback

Reaction score
Do you like them in the game?
Do you like them with a dame?
Do you like them on this site?
Do you like them day or night?
Do you like them when with Jerry?
Or with Curly, Mo or Larry?

That rocks!

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
giphy.gif
:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::)

Beaker42

Reaction score
I did also LOL but I'll take 11 guys just like Jeff. Great coaching make them play as one. That's what we're lacking.
You’d be the only Cowboys fan left if they trotted out 10 more Jeff Heath’s on D.

jay94

Reaction score
Don’t worry, Eagles have lost like 20 starters over the last 2 years and came out pretty well. Health is overrated.

Not if your a Cowboys fan we lose a player or two and the mountain of excuses avalanche down. We have been likely a top 5 team in terms of overall health the last 5 years, I hope it stays that way.