Get ready, injuries are coming

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not if your a Cowboys fan we lose a player or two and the mountain of excuses avalanche down. We have been likely a top 5 team in terms of overall health the last 5 years, I hope it stays that way.
We lost our starting QB 2 of those 5 years, our starting RB much of one year, an all pro center one year, All Pro LT has had a problematic back for 2-3 years, our top WR had had a bad foot all of one season, our best defensive player for several of those years was injured off and on .... and then there were the suspensions with Lawrence, Irving, Gregory and Zeke. Dallas has had problems with players missing time as much as anyone.

jay94

Reaction score
Team's lose all pro players every year. While I can agree with the qb statement, the rest no. The Eagles managed to win it all without their starting qb. I hate the Eagles by the way, but that is a fact (no excuse or reason to expound on this). The rb position means absolute nothing to me, every year, rookies come out of the wood work, it is the position of the least importance and easiest to replace.

Hardline

Reaction score
Team's lose all pro players every year. While I can agree with the qb statement, the rest no. The Eagles managed to win it all without their starting qb. I hate the Eagles by the way, but that is a fact (no excuse or reason to expound on this). The rb position means absolute nothing to me, every year, rookies come out of the wood work, it is the position of the least importance and easiest to replace.
Unless you are replacing an elite RB. There's no one on the Cowboys that's going to put up the numbers Zeke will. The RB position is a VERY important position for the Cowboys considering they run a lot.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The OP has now jinxed us with injuries because he wanted to talk about them. Thanks :rolleyes:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Which bottle? Some bottles lie... like most tequilas!
Dirty, rotten, lying tequilas...
I don't drink often but when I do it's Stoli straight up. Kansas City Wheat, Canadian water he hasn't changed in 50 years. I used to like Courvoisier oh, now it tastes like acid for some reason. And I've had my share of the worm. My beer of choice, Sam Adams

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
DOH! I was trying to stay off that landmine.
I have my tickets Patriots Cowboys, I wasn't going to at first I didn't want to spend $400 each. I only go once every six or seven years so I think I told you the last time I went to story about Sean Lee, all day I was telling people he was going to be a game changer . intercepting Brady late in the fourth quarter. The stadium went silent and I screamed out showing Lee. Everybody turned and looked too funny and then Tony missed miles over the middle we lost

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I have my tickets Patriots New England, I wasn't going to at first I didn't want to spend $400 each. I only go once every six or seven years so
That reminds me, I need to go pick up my season ticket from my lawyer's office.

I have good friends in Lowell, near Boston. I've been planning to go to that Pats game and visit with my friends ever since I saw it on the schedule. I even anticipate the Cowboys getting the "W".