Get rid of one for T'Giving dinner

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Not sure the mod will let this stay but just little more fun before the big game tomorrow (lol)

Easy choice for me ..........cranberry sauce. Tasted one time as a kid......was my last (lol)

316022110_10228847119270631_6876522165186187547_n.jpg

foofighters

Reaction score
All of it. I am doing prime rib this year. My daughters are all busy this year for Thanksgiving so we, as empty nesters, are eating what we want to eat tomorrow!!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Same here. Never liked Cranberries.

I hear Pennsylvania style stuffing is nasty. My brother's wife and her family are from there and he said it's disgusting. They just put torn up white bread in the turkey with just onions and celery. I don't know if that's a Pennsylvania thing or just they do it like that. He says they all do that. I like my stuffing to be crispy on the top, not soggy like that version.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Same here. Never liked Cranberries.

I hear Pennsylvania style stuffing is nasty. My brother's wife and her family are from there and he said it's disgusting. They just put torn up white bread in the turkey with just onions and celery. I don't know if that's a Pennsylvania thing or just they do it like that. He says they all do that. I like my stuffing to be crispy on the top, not soggy like that version.

Trust me on this one........it's a Pennsylvania thing ( that's creepy ) lol

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stuffing is bread based. Dressing is corn bread based. Dressing is so much better so the stuffing and corn bread can both go. I forgot to buy cranberry sauce this year. No one will miss it.

Hardline

Reaction score
Potato salad and cornbread have nothing to do with Thanksgiving. Cornbread goes into the dressing. Not a fan of stuffing.
I can't stand cranberry sauce so I will remove that.