Get to know the three Zone members we're sending to TO's camp

p1_

Reaction score
I didn't realize there were camp-age kids hangin here.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Hey, Dawgs0916...

My kid is jealous! Actually, he thinks it's pretty cool that someone from our area is going. He is going to play OLB for Ellison next year as a 10th grader so I'm not sure if you two will encounter each other much on the field. :D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
What a sweet idea, sending board members to a football camp!

For next season, I suggest Juke (if Tuna runs one - Juke can fetch his water) and Winicki (to Bledsoe's - it's long been Mike's fantasy).

Good luck to Dawgs and Eric..have a blast!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
What a sweet idea, sending board members to a football camp!

For next season, I suggest Juke (if Tuna runs one - Juke can fetch his water) and Winicki (to Bledsoe's - it's long been Mike's fantasy).

Good luck to Dawgs and Eric..have a blast!
Parcells' water would be warm by the time Juke got it to him

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Warm, Yeager?

It would have evaporated.

Ok ok, no hijacking this thread. ;)

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Good luck you two at the camp. I'd have killed for a chance like that. Just work hard and be like a sponge and soak up everything they teach you!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
Good luck you two at the camp. I'd have killed for a chance like that. Just work hard and be like a sponge and soak up everything they teach you!!
Great advice. These guys made it for a reason. Don't take anything they say lightly. Apply it.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
So everyone is pitching for them to go there I assume? How is that being done? Just seeing if I need to contribute or not.

EDIT: Ugh, never mind, just saw the post by Hos, just too quick to pull the trigger there :D

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
What a fantastic thing to do. Whoever came up with this idea should be commended. Not enuff of this stuff being done nowadays IMO. ANYTIME something positive can be done for kids then its the way to go. Only makes the general publics future brighter. Kudo's! You kids have a GREAT time and use this time to your advantage. All the faith in the world that you will.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
I also think it might be tinted a little yellow... But that's just me... :)

baj1dallas

Reaction score
well it's always great to see a 15 year old powerlifter, only thing better is a 50 year old powerlifter.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As soon as we get the questionnaire responses from the third young man, a thread will be going up in the Members Zone for him as well.