Getting Russell Wilson. What does it cost?

Strykerscm

Reaction score
Clearly you would have to trade radio and eat some of his $$$ to get Seattle to bite, but what else?

A 1st? A 2nd?

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
you guys seriously need to stop. Dak isn't going anywhere, and we're not trading for a QB. go read a basic salary cap article before you make these threads

817Gill

Reaction score
I’m just asking what would it cost? Breathe my man. It’s just for conversation sake.
There’s no convo cause Dak has a no trade clause.

Might as well have a convo about what it would cost to bring Jimmy Johnson back. Ain’t happening so no reason to talk about a fantasy.

khiladi

Reaction score
Don’t may have a no trade clause, but you can bench him like they did Romo and then just let him demand a trade. We know Dak isn’t even a tenth of the QB Romo was.

I think RW also has a no trade clause.

John813

Reaction score
Dak's dead cap hit if moved next year is 77.8mil(prior to 6/1), or 43mil more than his projected cap hit.

Dak is our QB next year.

Even if he is moved post june 1st, via cut, then it's 34.45mil dead next and 42mil dead in 2023...

BermyStar

Reaction score
I’m just asking what would it cost? Breathe my man. It’s just for conversation sake.
Ok, I got you. I agree that

1. It ain't happening
2. Russ ain't the answer

But since you're on the hypothetical. My guess is they want at least a 1 and a 3??? I suck at these things though, but I respect the question and figured you deserved more than all the negative crap.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Clearly you would have to trade radio and eat some of his $$$ to get Seattle to bite, but what else?

A 1st? A 2nd?
Because Wilson will be 34 next year, you could come close to getting him straight up for Dak....IF both players agreed to the trade.
Maybe Seattle also gets a 3rd, but with Wilson wanting out, you never know.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
you guys seriously need to stop. Dak isn't going anywhere, and we're not trading for a QB. go read a basic salary cap article before you make these threads

If you’re telling people to learn salary cap 101, the same thing can be said to you and others about the mechanics of a no trade clause. Lots of people in here seem to think that means he cannot be traded.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Saw some slippage in Wilson this year. Still a great player, but not able to move around and buy time like in the past. Buyer beware.

NotForLong

Reaction score
giphy.webp

This man's Soul . . but the rules are you can only sell your soul once in a lifetime

NotForLong

Reaction score
Wilson is better then Dak but not enough that I would trade for him. Now Mahomes, Josh Allen, Herbert and Burrow, hmmmm……
Those teams arent trading those studs .

Wilson may be available . . . the players you named are Younger more talented and except for Mahones they are all cheaper