Getting Russell Wilson. What does it cost?

Creeper

Reaction score
Wilson is not the answer and getting rid of Dak will blow up the Cowboys cap. Dak is with us for at least 3 more years.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
We know Dak isn’t even a tenth of the QB Romo was.

If he was that much better he would've carried this team to a SB, but he didn't even win us not one divisional playoff game. Dak/Romo have about the same playoff record, the same career accuracy and about the same winning percentage too. Since I love both of them because I'm loyal to the star, not the players, Romo and Dak are about exactly the same. They both get rattled in big games. Romo had those same "dear in the headlights" look like Dak has at times. Romo wasn't drafted for a reason and Dak fell to the 4th round for a reason. The only difference between the two is Tony is a better passer and Dak is a better leader. I supported Romo through thick and thin to the very end and I will continue to support Dak until his end here. Romo's legacy is set in stone, Dak is still writing his. Romo never proved his doubters wrong but Dak still has time. They are both great guys. I feel bad for both of them for all the hate those two get. I got banned at the main board by "Quickdraw" who also posts here, he banned me for supporting Romo after that playoff loss in 2007. I just might get banned here too. :cool:

The haters are all out in full force on my facebook newsfeed, but this meme hurts the most. Because it's true! NOTHING has changed. :(

271741869_338597521384022_3600603011984798758_n.jpg