Getting TO Open

Boysboy

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2332497 said:
That's why the ignore button is very valuable

To be fair, theebs is one of the voices of reasons here.

But still-his take on TO is a bit overboard. I don't hate him for that, he DOES have a right to his opinion, but to say he costed us this game b/c he supposedly "got frustrated and quit playing" is a reach.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Boysboy;2332508 said:
To be fair, theebs is one of the voices of reasons here.

But still-his take on TO is a bit overboard. I don't hate him for that, he DOES have a right to his opinion, but to say he costed us this game b/c he supposedly "got frustrated and quit playing" is a reach.

Nice reach.

I never said owens cost us the game, never even thought that.

This was a thread about owens getting open. Not about owens winning or losing the game.

Keep reaching though.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Boysboy;2332479 said:
He didn't get pressed alot today, despite the safety help over the top. He was open on that 1st series on OT, but Romo misfired to him(the injured pinky may have had an effect on him then).

Uhhhh, yeah he did, I was at the game and was watching him every play, he got jammed damn near EVERY time we went out for a pass.

Boysboy

Reaction score
ajk23az;2332557 said:
Uhhhh, yeah he did, I was at the game and was watching him every play, he got jammed damn near EVERY time we went out for a pass.

OK-my bad-but theebs' point was that Owens just got frustrated and started quiting on plays as the game went along.

I didn't see that.