GGG vs Canelo?

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
People think just bc triple G was on canelo all fight automatically means he won. Canelo countered him nicely all fight. Landed more power punches and landed more punches overall. GGG only had more jabs landed.

so what exactly are we basing the scores on? The fighter who was more effective or just flat out threw more? Bc mayweather went undefeated by beeing most effective... not by the number of punches he threw.

All I'm sayin is GGG did not flat out get robbed. It was much closer than some want to admit. Could of gone either way.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
People think just bc triple G was on canelo all fight automatically means he won. Canelo countered him nicely all fight. Landed more power punches and landed more punches overall. GGG only had more jabs landed.

so what exactly are we basing the scores on? The fighter who was more effective or just flat out threw more? Bc mayweather went undefeated by beeing most effective... not by the number of punches he threw.

All I'm sayin is GGG did not flat out get robbed. It was much closer than some want to admit. Could of gone either way.

Don't know you so don't take this personally, but I'll believe the assessment of Teddy Atlas and Dan Rafael over yours.