News: Giants’ Justin Pugh: Cowboys lucky Big Blue lost to Packers

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
According to Giants offensive lineman Justin Pugh, the Cowboys should be thankful for that matchup.

"They're lucky that we didn't go beat the Green Bay Packers," Pugh said Monday. "If we were going to come to Dallas, we were going to beat them (the Cowboys) a third time."

And while Pugh fully believes his Giants could have beaten the Cowboys one more time, he said after his brief trash-talk that he was in no position to trash-talk at all.

"I actually can't really say that because we didn't take care of our business," he added. "I hope the Packers beat them."

More: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...blue-lost-packers-article-1.2941781?cid=bitly

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
According to Giants offensive lineman Justin Pugh, the Cowboys should be thankful for that matchup.

"They're lucky that we didn't go beat the Green Bay Packers," Pugh said Monday. "If we were going to come to Dallas, we were going to beat them (the Cowboys) a third time."

And while Pugh fully believes his Giants could have beaten the Cowboys one more time, he said after his brief trash-talk that he was in no position to trash-talk at all.

"I actually can't really say that because we didn't take care of our business," he added. "I hope the Packers beat them."

More: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...blue-lost-packers-article-1.2941781?cid=bitly
:lmao::lmao:

The Natural

Reaction score
YawningBillRussell.gif

lqmac1

Reaction score

I usually tend to lean for Sour Patch Kids while watching tv, Justin. Give em a shot, don't just do popcorn!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We're the Cowboys. Even when we're not playing them, we still own them.

Rather than worrying about their own faults and failings and why they didn't play well enough to accomplish their goals, they want to talk about 'Dallas'.

The same for the Commanders' players, the same for the Eagles, and their fans crowing about that Week 17 'win' against the Cowboys before going into hibernation.

The clear bitterness and jealousy of not being the Dallas Cowboys shines through for all to see.

They hate us cause they ain't us!

:flagwave:

Cowboys22

Reaction score
It's easy to say what you would have done when you know you will never actually have to do it. He can say whatever he wants to from his couch.

CWR

Reaction score
We are in a division full of idiots. I know everyone hates thier division rivals but these NFC east teams run thier mouths far too often. I hope they have a great time on the Bieber boat this offseason, they deserve it. To think Romo got criticized so much for going to Cabbo on the bye is crazy in comparison to those jack wagons finding the time during game week.

morasp

Reaction score
The Giants didn't just lose they got creamed. He kind of reminds me of Fletcher Cox saying they were the better team after we beat them.

Reactions: BAT