News: Giants’ Justin Pugh: Cowboys lucky Big Blue lost to Packers

VACowboy

Reaction score
Everything in Gnat-land has to do with the Cowboys, even when it doesn't. ***** envy.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
According to Giants offensive lineman Justin Pugh, the Cowboys should be thankful for that matchup.

"They're lucky that we didn't go beat the Green Bay Packers," Pugh said Monday. "If we were going to come to Dallas, we were going to beat them (the Cowboys) a third time."

And while Pugh fully believes his Giants could have beaten the Cowboys one more time, he said after his brief trash-talk that he was in no position to trash-talk at all.

"I actually can't really say that because we didn't take care of our business," he added. "I hope the Packers beat them."

More: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...blue-lost-packers-article-1.2941781?cid=bitly
Pepe Le Pugh

Reaction score
If the Giants really want to become a better team and a better organization, the first thing they have to do is to stop their trash talking.

MacAdoo needs to get control of his players. Beckham is the ultimate diva. It's all about him. And he's dragging down his fellow receivers down with him. Their 3 hour tour boat trip isn't why they lost to the Packers, but it is a symptom that the inmates are running the asylum. Then they have other idiots like Pugh who run their mouths even after the season is over.

They need to clamp down on the idiocy to take the next step.

They also need one other thing: a QB.

fredp22

Reaction score
Justin go get your teammates and some Eagles players and watch the Cowboys in the playoffs

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
According to Giants offensive lineman Justin Pugh, the Cowboys should be thankful for that matchup.

"They're lucky that we didn't go beat the Green Bay Packers," Pugh said Monday. "If we were going to come to Dallas, we were going to beat them (the Cowboys) a third time."

And while Pugh fully believes his Giants could have beaten the Cowboys one more time, he said after his brief trash-talk that he was in no position to trash-talk at all.

"I actually can't really say that because we didn't take care of our business," he added. "I hope the Packers beat them."

More: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...blue-lost-packers-article-1.2941781?cid=bitly

Maybe another Giant that needs to grow up.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Brandon Jacobs Mama don't even like Pugh..............

mahoneybill

Reaction score

Well you didn't close the deal, so you are lucky you didn't make it to get an A whopping in match # 3. Beating a team by a combined 4 points isn't exactly worth the dominating type bravado....

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Why would anyone on the giants offense be talking at all after the way they played this season? I mean, you're talking smack about beating the Cowboys in a game where your sorry offense only scored 10 points. What did they average, like 17 points a game this year? Shut up. Please.

Parche

Reaction score
Who is this dude and why is he always talking about us?

Tell this dude nobody in Argentina knows who he is, a friend of mine that lives in Miami doesnt know who he is, a nobody in Canton will know who he is... if you know what I mean.

Plankton

Reaction score
Now-Comes-The-Part-Where-We-Throw-Our-Heads-Back-In-Laughter-In-George-Of-The-Jungle.gif