News: Giants’ Justin Pugh: Cowboys lucky Big Blue lost to Packers

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
how-about-you-try-this-worry-bout-your-damn-self-3512296.png

I swear, there isn't another team in the NFC East that chirps about the Cowboys nearly as much as the Giants.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
According to Giants offensive lineman Justin Pugh, the Cowboys should be thankful for that matchup.

"They're lucky that we didn't go beat the Green Bay Packers," Pugh said Monday. "If we were going to come to Dallas, we were going to beat them (the Cowboys) a third time."

And while Pugh fully believes his Giants could have beaten the Cowboys one more time, he said after his brief trash-talk that he was in no position to trash-talk at all.

"I actually can't really say that because we didn't take care of our business," he added. "I hope the Packers beat them."

More: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...blue-lost-packers-article-1.2941781?cid=bitly
my apathy for his ignorance rages.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
According to Giants offensive lineman Justin Pugh, the Cowboys should be thankful for that matchup.

"They're lucky that we didn't go beat the Green Bay Packers," Pugh said Monday. "If we were going to come to Dallas, we were going to beat them (the Cowboys) a third time."

And while Pugh fully believes his Giants could have beaten the Cowboys one more time, he said after his brief trash-talk that he was in no position to trash-talk at all.

"I actually can't really say that because we didn't take care of our business," he added. "I hope the Packers beat them."

More: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...blue-lost-packers-article-1.2941781?cid=bitly

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL. What the hell?

If I had a billion dollars I would be a billionaire. But I don't have a billion dollars, so oh well.

Satchel89

Reaction score
Well you didn't beat Green Bay. In fact, You got slaughtered by Green Bay. And the Giants did beat the Cowboys twice...By a total of 4 points. Just another player that dismisses the Cowboys. Flacco did it. Robinson did it and now Pugh. All 3 of their teams will be watching the playoffs this weekend at home.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
how-about-you-try-this-worry-bout-your-damn-self-3512296.png

I swear, there isn't another team in the NFC East that chirps about the Cowboys nearly as much as the Giants.

But they shouldn't respect the Cowboys. They beat them twice. They should expect to beat them again. I have no problem with it. The fact that they're out and the Cowboys are still in could mean nothing more than the date they each played the Packers.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Tell all their players, ENJOY living in the seasons to come of playing with the declining Eli. That is gonna be fun.

It is if they continue to rely on him and OBJ. I think they're smart enough to realize they need to beef up their Oline and running game as he ages. I would expect them to do that and possibly trade OBJ...yep, you heard it here first. He's an idiot and they know it. He'll also garner a high first round pick or more. They can then start to build a power running game behind an aging Eli.

erod

Reaction score
Dude, you just got beat by, like, a million points.