Giants 4th overall pick in the draft

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Because they only have like 6 NFL players on their roster, and nobody at 4 is a franchise changer.
If they only had 6 nfl players on their roster, they would have finished 0-16 last season. Players drafted in the last round can be franchise changers so a number 4 pick definitely can be. I see no sanity in giving up a draft pick, that as a fan of a different team, I would love to have.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Yep, can pretty much guarantee that the Giants improve and that it will mostly be accredited to JG.

That depends, if the offense really improves, then maybe, but usually the head coach gets most of the credit. What if the offense improves some but the defense improves greatly?

Not saying what you say might not happen, but I think it's far from "pretty much guaranteed".

Of course we hope they don't improve at all:muttley:

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
That depends, if the offense really improves, then maybe, but usually the head coach gets most of the credit. What if the offense improves some but the defense improves greatly?

Not saying what you say might not happen, but I think it's far from "pretty much guaranteed".

Of course we hope they don't improve at all:muttley:
Yeah, I'm not suggesting that there is any logical reason for JG to succeed but it would be very 'Cowboys' that not renewing him, as wanted by the majority, would bite us in the ***.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
If they only had 6 nfl players on their roster, they would have finished 0-16 last season. Players drafted in the last round can be franchise changers so a number 4 pick definitely can be. I see no sanity in giving up a draft pick, that as a fan of a different team, I would love to have.
They have no more talent than the Dolphins.

#4 can be, yes. This year, for the Giants, wouldn't be.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They just cut Ogletree............its looking like Clemson's Isiah Simmons to NY with the 4th pick............ Gittleman has never traded back and barring an absurd bounty of draft picks, he won't this year either.