Giants And Lavar Not On Same Page

SkinsFan26

Reaction score
Funxva said:
What number on the skins is number 26? I forgot... Was it the cross dressing running back? Or the gun toting, lying, spit slinging, jailbait? :confused:

Are you saying that CP is classless? Get real.

ST is young, immature, and most importantly innocent unless proven guilty. He won't be found guilty.

Back to the topic, I believe this thread got rolling after a Boys fan said that they were the classiest team in the division this offseason. TO is not classy.

odog422

Reaction score
superpunk said:
And yet, unfortunately, they couldn't manage to acquire any criminals. How disappointed they must be, that none of their players have the privilege of being under trial for a felony. :(

:lmao:

odog422

Reaction score
Funxva said:
What number on the skins is number 26? I forgot... Was it the cross dressing running back? Or the gun toting, lying, spit slinging, jailbait? :confused:

:lmao2:

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
SkinsFan26 said:

ST is young, immature, and most importantly innocent unless proven guilty. He won't be found guilty.

Back to the topic, I believe this thread got rolling after a Boys fan said that they were the classiest team in the division this offseason. TO is not classy.

Dude I can't get any more real. CP is definitely classless. But then again.. I happen to think cross-dressing is one of the more classless things you can do. I understand how you wouldn't see it that way, as your fanbase is comprised of a great deal of them. Only makes sense.

If ST says he didn't do it, then I'll take his word for it. It's not like he would lie or anything to keep from going to jail. He's totally a stand up person, a great teammate also. I mean, he didn't lie to his team about spitting in someone's face, and he didn't lie to his Coach either. In fact, I'm pretty sure that Gibbs didn't stand up in front of cameras and say that ST in fact did NOT spit in someone's face, and told him so, and he will stand behind his player 100%.

Of course the real reason why he was standing behind his player was to prepare him for "Life with Bubba." And I'm not talking about the ES guy...

Wait.. maybe I am at that.:eek:

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Looks like Arrington will probably sign a 1 year deal to try to rake it in next year.

The Postons should be familiar with how to structure a contract like that. They do it every year for 80% of their clients.

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
Looks like Arrington will probably sign a 1 year deal to try to rake it in next year.

The Postons should be familiar with how to structure a contract like that. They do it every year for 80% of their clients.

Maybe this is why Parcells doesn't like to deal with them? They re-negotiate too much? I don't know much about them as agents, nor their history.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
SkinsFan26 said:
CP is the epitome of classless with his embarrassing getups.
ST is a PUNK. Not only that he is a stupid punk. What moron would risk a godzillion dollar career over a few thousand dollars worth of toys? But he showed his boys he get gonna get his respeck :rolleyes:

No one said Owens was classy. He said that the Dallas Cowboys organization was classy which it is. It is why Jerry Jones is one of the most powerful owners in the league (Commish selection committee / leader in settling the Player Agreement). I don't agree with everything he does including signing Owens but he is smart enough to structure the contract so that if Owens continues to be a little b**** we can dump him with a fairly minimal cap hit.