Twitter: Giants are releasing CB James Bradberry

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
yeah, the comparison you should be making here is La'el. Not Amari. But we've beat this horse to death.
I knew you didn't get it....Just to explain again, Amari's contract was due to become guaranteed, that's the whole reason why he was exposed and viewed by the league as being cut.
La'el, totally different, he's a Post 6/1 cut.... his money doesn't come off the CAP until them.
The only teams that would trade for Coop and/or Bradberry are teams who know that when on the open market those players ain't choosing them.

Proof

Reaction score
I knew you didn't get it....Just to explain again, Amari's contract was due to become guaranteed, that's the whole reason why he was exposed and viewed by the league as being cut.
La'el, totally different, he's a Post 6/1 cut.... his money doesn't come off the CAP until them.
The only teams that would trade for Coop and/or Bradberry are teams who know that when on the open market those players ain't choosing them.

look man, i’ve respectfully continued to engage with you and tolerate your nonsense over and over despite attempting to gracefully bow out and agree to disagree. but you continue to tag me, engage me and condescend me. you are a short sighted idiot and i don’t wish to continue this argument. my entire point, along with a majority of analysts, fans and people with a modicum of common sense was that Amaris contract guaranteeing should not have been the impetus if it put them at such a disadvantage in negotiations. keep him despite the guarantee and trade him after the fact for a better return, or keep him outright because it’s much more prudent than what they did. let’s leave it there, please. i don’t agree with you and think that you’re a moron

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
look man, i’ve respectfully continued to engage with you and tolerate your nonsense over and over despite attempting to gracefully bow out and agree to disagree. but you continue to tag me, engage me and condescend me. you are a short sighted idiot and i don’t wish to continue this argument. my entire point, along with a majority of analysts, fans and people with a modicum of common sense was that Amaris contract guaranteeing should not have been the impetus if it put them at such a disadvantage in negotiations. keep him despite the guarantee and trade him after the fact for a better return, or keep him outright because it’s much more prudent than what they did. let’s leave it there, please. i don’t agree with you and think that you’re a moron
I’m still confused on Amari. I really don’t think the NFL feels as highly about him as we think for whatever reason.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I’m still confused on Amari. I really don’t think the NFL feels as highly about him as we think for whatever reason.
Nope the FO wouldn't keep their mouth shut so the rest of the NFl knew they could get him for a song or for free Cowboys play it the same way every year.

Proof

Reaction score

yeah I’m sure they don’t. He’s mercurial and quiet, and disappears and has now been unceremoniously dumped by two teams despite having all world talent. He hasn’t done anything to dispel the rumors and doesn’t seem concerned with it. I get it

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Nope the FO wouldn't keep their mouth shut so the rest of the NFl knew they could get him for a song or for free Cowboys play it the same way every year.

To be fair, to the FO, unless a team came to them specifically asking about Amari then how do you initiate that trade? Wasnt it rumored that the Jets had spoken to us about him....which if true shows the Jones created a market, it's just the market didnt value him.

fansince68

Reaction score
With the bossman thug situation lingering, it would be stupid not to try and sign this guy. This is starting to smell like a unreported "rebuild" season.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
.Wright, Joseph newly drafted Bland
And their best special teams guy Goodwin

you think Stephen Jones is gonna dish money at bradberry to come here
which ones are better than Bradberry?

and no Stephen is not about winning. so Bradberry is not coming here

chagus

Reaction score
Hold on a minute. I thought Dallas was the only team that failed to get trade value out of players they didn't want.
Funny isnt it? Teams KNEW that Dallas wanted to dump Coops salary just like teams knew the same about the Giants wanting to dump this dudes salary. Teams just simply played the waiting game.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

+1

kskboys

Reaction score
Bradbury is a guy you love for 8 mil and hate for 15 mil. He really is Brandon Carr, though Carr was the better player.