Twitter: Giants are releasing CB James Bradberry

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
To be fair, to the FO, unless a team came to them specifically asking about Amari then how do you initiate that trade

It was doable if they had played their cards right but probably not w/o Coop and his agent's cooperation and patience. But honestly, trading elite players or starters has never been something Stephen or Jerry has patience or motivation for. They wanted Coop and his salary gone and draft capital is damned. I'm 100% confident under the same circumstances, Howie Roseman gets a min 1st rd pick for Coop. But keep in mind his motivation is different. He's motivated to please his boss vs Jerry and Stephen are motivated to save $$$$$. So once they rid themselves of Coop's $20M salary, they were high-fiving (lol).

Reactions: CWR

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nope the FO wouldn't keep their mouth shut so the rest of the NFl knew they could get him for a song or for free Cowboys play it the same way every year.
I feel like if we said we would cut Micah Parsons today teams would break their necks to get him. I don’t buy keeping your mouth shut improves stock. Teams knew were getting rid of him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
yeah I’m sure they don’t. He’s mercurial and quiet, and disappears and has now been unceremoniously dumped by two teams despite having all world talent. He hasn’t done anything to dispel the rumors and doesn’t seem concerned with it. I get it
I’m starting to get it too…

Plankton

Reaction score
His strengths are not in man coverage. I don't think he fits in this defense.

LittleD

Reaction score
I’m not turning down additional corners because of Brown though. I’d rather have Bradberry than Joseph right now.

Wishing and hoping for change is a nice dream but, a nightmare to Stephen. Not going to happen is this lifetime.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No players will be brought in from other teams that want more than vet min contracts.
They’ve done it before lol. I get first tier free agents but a guy like Bradberry? I don’t think they sign a corner but a player of his caliber? I could see it.

LittleD

Reaction score
They’ve done it before lol. I get first tier free agents but a guy like Bradberry? I don’t think they sign a corner but a player of his caliber? I could see it.

Not going to happen... Las Vegas is sniffing towards him and we don't compete for other teams castoffs.

kskboys

Reaction score
His strengths are not in man coverage. I don't think he fits in this defense.
Strictly a press corner.

Brad would be OK on a team that consistently pressures the QB. Extremely scheme specific, and absolutely not worth a big contract. He's the guy you're happy to have at 8 mil, but cut him at 15 mil.