Giants at Eagles Game Thread

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I mean, there has to be some sort of cosmic retribution for having two players named Eli on your team...

aria

Reaction score
This Giants D is looking just average or Eagles offense is better than expected.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Giants have already given up.

McAdoo fired before the end of the season, no doubt.

That said, I just don't get the Eagles' love.

Every year, everyone predicts their greatness, but I just don't see it.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dallas had 2-3 years where they had a hideous offensive line AND an even worse defense. The defenses alone made them at best 8-8 or 7-9. Then the crappy oline should've made it 4-12 or 5-11 or so.

Watching the Giants struggle to score any points at all each week--infinitely less productive than those 8-8 Cowboys offenses-- should add a little perspective for people on their perception of Romo.

Anyway, Im just thrilled that these current Cowboys have everything they need on offense to light it up each week.

Carson

Reaction score
The Giants defense is going to mutiny against the Giants offense. The locker room is going to implode.

Just a matter of time

Very true. For some relief on their fighting, we will ship a 6th rounder and Bene for Landon Collins. Not sure McClay will go for It though ;)

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Just gotta win the six games in our division and we're set. This division isn't impressive this year.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
This Giants D is looking just average or Eagles offense is better than expected.

Giants defense have no reason to play inspired because of that putrid offense. You can tell its sucking the energy from the defense. They have been on the field all game for the third game in a row.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Risen is glued to his TV drooling at his every snap...

-Uka8KlOcMGGCCV257WPmjRHLNYywipb-Be-OvYirZY.gif
Risen just needs a big, CowboysZone group hug.

I hear he's a sucker for punch and pie, too! Maybe we can have some punch and pie for him.

He's our little fella.