Giants at Eagles Game Thread

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Bills giving the Bronocs a game.. I sure hope last sunday nite was a one off

Only the media crowned Denver. They aren't as good as they looked against us. It was more an implosion by us. Plus Von Miller doesn't get to line up in the neutral zone every play if they aren't in Denver.

Satchel89

Reaction score
Finally, I'm getting back into the games this week. It's weird, It's taken me a little bit to get going this season. This is the NFL now. We have no idea what's going to happen week to week but that's why the it's my favorite. 4th Quarter Patriots lead 21-20 over the Texans at home. Bears beating the Steelers. The Jets 10-0 over the Dolphins and The Vikings 28-3 over the Buccaneers with Case Keenum. Enjoying those. And I guess I shouldn't be surprised the Giants haven't scored. McAdoo is going to find out how tough New York can be on their teams.

Carson

Reaction score
Oh wow the Eagles played the same play the Giants have ran 27 times! Results in a pick

bsbellomy

Reaction score
I know this question isn't about this game but how is Buffalo staying with Denver and we couldn't.....makes no sense.....or is this proof that our coaches had a ****ty game plan and not prepared for that game....I know, i know it was last week but still...Buffalo is making us look very bad...

Well Jacksonville got blown out by Tennessee last week and blew out the Ravens this week. Sometimes just can't put too much into one game.

bodi

Reaction score
one guy I wish we had from the giants is WE Shepard

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Just as I thought Eagles are letting Giants hang around might cost them, Eli returns the favor

sideon

Reaction score
This game low-key sucks and both teams don't look all that impressive, I expect Dallas radio to over hype the Eagles after they beat this pathetic team.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Only the media crowned Denver. They aren't as good as they looked against us. It was more an implosion by us. Plus Von Miller doesn't get to line up in the neutral zone every play if they aren't in Denver.
Denver is a different team when they play on the road.

Been that way for years.