Giants at Eagles Game Thread

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Yup. Odell is clearly a difference maker and he literally beat us last year single handily on one pass. Luckily we didn't have to deal with him in the first game. The Giants have a history of beating us when it counts, the Eagles don't. I think this game will make or break the Giants.

Disagree... 0-3 would be too big of a hole especially with their schedule and in this division.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Cam had one great year. I wanted him to be good, but he isn't.

So far this has been his worst season. Understandable he would start off slow after the long layoff but today he was worse than the previous two weeks.

Their D looks overrated too.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Early in the game nobody looked like they wanted to win. Now nobody wants to lose. Good game.

ghst187

Reaction score
Broncos don't look so hot today, and barely beat the Chargers on opening night. If the Cowboys don't look good tomorrow, we may not need to worry about who wins this game.

Like I said in the Demyrius thread, take Denver out of Denver and they are pretty average, esp at QB. Last week, folks in the media had the anointing oil out. This week away from home...about what I expected.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Like I said in the Demyrius thread, take Denver out of Denver and they are pretty average, esp at QB. Last week, folks in the media had the anointing oil out. This week away from home...about what I expected.

They held on to beat San Diego 24-21 in week one...in Denver.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
what a terrible call. That's either a no call or DPI since the defender initiated contact.