Giants at Eagles Game Thread

aria

Reaction score
I'm not sure I've ever seen you make your point without making a strawman to argue against.
Wow, He has spoken once again! I don't think I've ever seen you not criticize someone in one of your posts but I don't troll you like you do me.

You obviously think pretty highly of yourself, how neglected were you?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Wow, He has spoken once again! I don't think I've ever seen you not criticize someone in one of your posts but I don't troll you like you do me.

Are you really calling out our posters, Giants fan? You elicited excitement when Vernon got injured, calling it "karma" but lead a crusade against others for wishing turf toe on opposing players.

You hypocrite. You Giants troll.

ACF should think highly of himself. And you should go into your closet and hang your head in shame.

@ActualCowboysFan

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score

I would say our respective positions here speak for themselves. Dude was bashing Cowboys fans in a hypothetical situation he made up. If you have to make up something to make your point you probably don't have much of one.
His subsequent response was unintelligible nonsense about the Packers. You're just butthurt because you feel empathy for other trolls and are intimately familiar with nonsense since its your default setting.

And you're going to have to change your tune on trolling since you've devolved into responding to your team taking another L by following me around. You're a bigger joke now than you've been before and that's saying a lot. The good news is you embarrassed yourself so much that everyone knows what you're about. Time for a new handle.

Last edited:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Giants got Wentzed. They give him 13 seconds and he drives the length of the field for a chip shot FG.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yeah as long as Garrett is part of the team we are never going to have back 2 back winning seasons, he's incapable of doing it. Zeke should just take the suspension now so it's not looming over next year.

Totally agree.

And the rest will too when we don't win anything this year and the suspension is scheduled for next season.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
That's just not good for us. Eagles have he easier schedule.

Oh well. We are undermanned at CB and WR tomorrow night. Tying Philly at 2-1 is going to be a major challenge.

How old are you? 11? Why are you talking about a division race in september?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
uh, this was a 3 point win against an 0-2 team right? Their rookie kicker bails out the mighty Wentz.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
uh, this was a 3 point win against an 0-2 team right? Their rookie kicker bails out the mighty Wentz.

Then you have fools saying the eagles will win the east and it's only sept 24th. Nevermind the fact that they play the skins, giants, and cowboys twice and the raiders and chargers and seattle in seattle. I hate stupid fans

Sydla

Reaction score
We are no longer in the preseason so when scanning the division, it's clear the Eagles were likely the comp not the Giants. The Giants have a fatal flaw, their OL. The Eagles have a strong D and a QB that is, at the very least, pretty competent. They are the comp. That's why it would have been better for them to lose to the Giants today right ahead of a West Coast trip to San Diego.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
We are no longer in the preseason so when scanning the division, it's clear the Eagles were likely the comp not the Giants. The Giants have a fatal flaw, their OL. The Eagles have a strong D and a QB that is, at the very least, pretty competent. They are the comp. That's why it would have been better for them to lose to the Giants today right ahead of a West Coast trip to San Diego.

Eagles are not going to win every game so what we didn't get this week maybe we get next week. Understand?

Instead of eagles losing today and being 1-2 and us winning tomorrow and being 2-1, maybe next week win again over the Yams to go to 3-1 and the eagles lose to the chargers to fall to 2-2.

Why are you bent out of shape over the eagles being in 1st place and we haven;t played yet?

Sydla

Reaction score
Eagles are not going to win every game so what we didn't get this week maybe we get next week. Understand?

Instead of eagles losing today and being 1-2 and us winning tomorrow and being 2-1, maybe next week win again over the Yams to go to 3-1 and the eagles lose to the chargers to fall to 2-2.

Why are you bent out of shape over the eagles being in 1st place and we haven;t played yet?

It's not being bent out of shape.

It's just reality. A divisional loss today at home to the Giants would have been a big blow to them. It would have given us a leg up given we had beaten the Giants already at home.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
It's not being bent out of shape.

It's just reality. A divisional loss today at home to the Giants would have been a big blow to them. It would have given us a leg up given we had beaten the Giants already at home.

we don't know if it would have given us a leg up because we don't know if we will win tomorrow which is why I thought this was a silly thread to begin with. And there are no such things as BIG BLOWS in September

Sydla

Reaction score
we don't know if it would have given us a leg up because we don't know if we will win tomorrow which is why I thought this was a silly thread to begin with. And there are no such things as BIG BLOWS in September

Actually if we lose, the Eagles losing would have been even better for us.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
So does Eli call out McAdoo for going for it twice in the 5, like McAdoo did last week, citing "sloppy QB play?"