Giants at Eagles Game Thread

ALBIT

Reaction score
Yeah the Eagles and Wentz stinks. Sure he had nothing to do about it. He could not shine Dak shoes. Ha lmao silly. Packers win hands down. But i need a better pick.
Lol Wentz 176 yards. Hahahaha.

Ha they ran the ball all day. Did u watch the game? They dominated on the ground. Its hysterical the games we won last year and we ran the ball very well all day and dak only threw for 200 yds all you will say how smart Dak is. How poised he is. Etc. Come on. Did you watch the game?

ALBIT

Reaction score
Lol Wentz 176 yards. Hahahaha.

3 times Dak threw for under 200 yds last year. We won 2 of the 3. Curiois if you watched the game or not. They were succesful running the game. Is he perfect? Of course not. My only point all along has been that Wentzis a much better passer than Dak ever will be. Thats all. But i cant read posts saying Wentz stinks. Everyone who does not wear a Star on their helmet stinks.

gmoney112

Reaction score
The Giants could not stop their run. Thats why Wentz only threw for 176 yards. Watch the game before you comment and say hahahahaha
3 times Dak threw for under 200 yds last year. We won 2 of the 3. Curiois if you watched the game or not. They were succesful running the game. Is he perfect? Of course not. My only point all along has been that Wentzis a much better passer than Dak ever will be. Thats all. But i cant read posts saying Wentz stinks. Everyone who does not wear a Star on their helmet stinks.

Sorry. Wentz sucks. Have fun in your Eagles jersey, I don't care.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Cowboys better win tomorrow. That's all I am saying. Cowboys gotta win. Don't let me and my two boys upset. Can't stand Eagles.

Mini story: It was 4 years ago and I took my son who is a Giants fan to Philly to watch Giants-Eagles game. The abuse we took was unbearable and we left after first quarter. I will never forgive Philly. Giants are out. My team is Cowboys rest of the way this season. @waldoputty you happy my brother?

welcome !

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
61 yard FG. Crazy stuff, but with it being 90 degrees yesterday, not totally shocked.

It will come down to 12/31.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
You just made three posts saying the same thing. I guess that's what you have to do when you're unable to form a sentence. Combined with the nonsense you're constantly spewing but never able to support and it should be clear why you're simply a punching bag here.

aria

Reaction score
I would say our respective positions here speak for themselves. Dude was bashing Cowboys fans in a hypothetical situation he made up. If you have to make up something to make your point you probably don't have much of one.
His subsequent response was unintelligible nonsense about the Packers. You're just butthurt because you feel empathy for other trolls and are intimately familiar with nonsense since its your default setting.

And you're going to have to change your tune on trolling since you've devolved into responding to your team taking another L by following me around. You're a bigger joke now than you've been before and that's saying a lot. The good news is you embarrassed yourself so much that everyone knows what you're about. Time for a new handle.
As I've said, there's other ways I can prove I love the Cowboys but it's pointless. Did I mention I hope Ewok Elliot breaks his legs, trust me, it will be better for the team in the long run (no pun intended).

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
As I've said, there's other ways I can prove I love the Cowboys but it's pointless. Did I mention I hope Ewok Elliot breaks his legs, trust me, it will be better for the team in the long run (no pun intended).
This has nothing to do with the post you're quoting. Add inability to follow a simple conversation to the list. No one cares about your opinion because you've been outed as a troll which is a poor addition to your constant inanity and willingness to engage on issues about which you're completely ignorant.

ALBIT

Reaction score
Sorry. Wentz sucks. Have fun in your Eagles jersey, I don't care.

I def dont own a Eagle jersey. Im a Cowboy fan my whole life but it amazes how obnixous Cowboy fans can be. Every other player and every other team sucks.

ALBIT

Reaction score
You just made three posts saying the same thing. I guess that's what you have to do when you're unable to form a sentence. Combined with the nonsense you're constantly spewing but never able to support and it should be clear why you're simply a punching bag here.

Wrong. Your prob the guy who said Dak was better than Brady or we have a great defense. Im a realist. I love the Cowboys but reading some posts drive me crazy. Its impossible to have an open discussion because every cowboy is great and everyone else sucks. Grow up