Giants at Packers Game Thread

ChooChoo73

Reaction score
None of these defenses have to worry about a real rb. They will as Jerry puts it "be looking up and seeing only ***" when they step into our house. Can't wait to dust either team.

windjc

Reaction score
Once the Packers take the lead everyone on this thread will start talking about how Rodgers is sooo SCARY! and how the Packers D looks so improved, lol.

Scared no matter what.

reddyuta

Reaction score
on y thing stopping giants is bad oline play,they just cant sustain drives with the running game.

negativecreep

Reaction score
I may have to start rooting for GB, New York's making me a little nervous. I'm torn, whoever we get is going to be tough, but that's what it's all about. No one in the playoffs is a pushover.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Nah those teams weren't dominated by the secondary, they were off the front 4.

This one is secondary.

Agree but their pass rush is really coming on and they've given up the second lowest number of touchdowns this season. Their defense is what beat us twice this year.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
been saying if eli can play like an average qb in the playoffs the giants are the favorites in the nfc. that defense is that good. the only reason they struggled during the year was because of horrendous qb play.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Pick your poison. Do you want to play a team that can't score or a team that can't stop your passing game?

Doesn't matter, we're gonna beat either one we play...
Good point. Both teams are flawed (as are we of course), and as much as we are in awe of this Giants defense right now, it's a whole new ball game next week at our house.

aria

Reaction score
Green Bay has no running game, it's not hard for a defense to look this dominant if you're one dimensional on offense
Ok and what did the Giants do to our running game? Your over rated comments are so ridiculous I think you're just trolling.