Giants at Packers Game Thread

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Misdirection is the Achilles heel of the Giants defense. They're overly aggressive.

This is what worries me. Our staff has the inability to adjust and attack their weakness. We are dead set on a gameplan before the game and will never deviate. It's been that way for the entire Garrett era.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I was hoping Eli apple would be a bust, but he's looking pretty good. Whole secondary looking good for giants.

CWR

Reaction score
Weve had two games VS this defense. If we cant make some adjustments and score some points next week then we dont deserve it. (Assuming they win today, its far from over)

Please flame me to no end, but I also think if Dak plays like his last game vs NY you bring in Romo. Maybe thats crazy though because Im not sure what the hell you do if Romo then wins it. Im a Dak fan but Id hate to go out with a rookie that was struggling when Romo is sitting on the bench.

Honestly my heart believes we come out and stomp a mud hole in them. But that doesnt stop me from thinking of worst-case scenerios. Lol, Im gonna need a bottle of crown next week to calm my nerves. Im looking sooooo forward to this but will none the less be holding my breath for 3 hours.