Giants at Packers Game Thread

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Weve had two games VS this defense. If we cant make some adjustments and score some points next week then we dont deserve it. (Assuming they win today, its far from over)

Please flame me to no end, but I also think if Dak plays like his last game vs NY you bring in Romo. Maybe thats crazy though because Im not sure what the hell you do if Romo then wins it. Im a Dak fan but Id hate to go out with a rookie that was struggling when Romo is sitting on the bench.

Honestly my heart believes we come out and stomp a mud hole in them. But that doesnt stop me from thinking of worst-case scenerios. Lol, Im gonna need a bottle of crown next week to calm my nerves. Im looking sooooo forward to this but will none the less be holding my breath for 3 hours.

It hasn't been proven to me at all that the Giants are "Dak killers" like some claim on this forum. The first time we played was Dak's first pro game ever, Beasley and Dez both dropped TD passes and Terrance Williams failed to give us a chance at a game winning fg. The receivers blew that game and we lost 20-19, Dak more than did his job. In the second game it was in NY and it snowed then the weather warmed up enough that the ball was wet, Eli said so, also Dez fell down once causing an INT and fumbled at the end. Next week will be in Dallas with a dry ball and Dak has more experience now. I have no reason to believe that Romo can miraculously do to the Giants anything Dak can't and each of their stages of their careers.

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
Better TV ratings will be can the Giants beat the Cowboys for a third time. I would like to think the Cowboys would have learned something playing them twice

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Packers better hold them to field goals because Rodgers isn't going to light up this Giants defense.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is what worries me. Our staff has the inability to adjust and attack their weakness. We are dead set on a gameplan before the game and will never deviate. It's been that way for the entire Garrett era.

I wonder if you and I have ever watched the same Dallas Cowboys games. We've always adapted well, and we've always been fairly productive offensively under Garrett. Not too long ago, people were pretending it was Tony Romo making all the adjustments after they abandoned Garrett's game plan each and every week.

We also run a ton of misdirection in this offense under Dak.

manster4ever

Reaction score
were gonna be the underdogs against the Giants. I'm fine with that

no we won't but who cares? Doesn't mean anything. My god the Pack is SOFT....just allowed a run up the gut for a first and now a long pass to a slow, lumbering Tight End. Nelson is out after the biggest spear I've seen in years, and if they don't hold them to a FGA here, they're in big trouble. That's text book PI on Gunter of GBAY IF the ball by Eli wasn't so horribly under thrown

aria

Reaction score
I'm hoping the Packers win and Nelson is out next week
Dude, thats weak. I don't want any handouts or excuses. This team is good enough to beat anyone. I want every team we play at full strength.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
You have no chance against the Giants defense if you don't win on 1st or 2nd down. 3rd and 6+ is impossible to convert against their defense. That's the problem the Cowboys had in the game last month, too many 3rd and longs. You're also not gonna be able to run traditionally against them on 1st and 2nd either. We will need run lots of designed QB runs and have Dak pretty much be an extra RB if we want to beat them. Just pound them, get positive yards and hope to get into 3rd and 4 or less.

The Packers can't run the ball at all so they're getting into 3rd and longs and can't convert

slomoxn

Reaction score
That wasn't hard to call the ball was on the inside, unless the receiver was going to run through the db he wasn't going to get it.