Giants at Packers Game Thread

manster4ever

Reaction score
BIggest drive of the year coming up for Packers and they'll do it without Nelson. IF they can't start running the ball they're dead ducks.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
OBJ is a Lifetime Member

whiners-club.gif
Ima keep an eye on these refs.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
Does a championship not count if we get handed a couple lucky hands? If the Patriots win again, does it not count since they'll be playing against backup quarterbacks?

I want any advantage I can get.
exactly years from now they wont be saying but brady played all backups no they will be saying superbowl #5

sbark

Reaction score
BIggest drive of the year coming up for Packers and they'll do it without Nelson. IF they can't start running the ball they're dead ducks.
best go WCO ...short "handoffs" to Cobb and the converted WR is only chance

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The Packers have no shot if they don't get the offense going.

It is just a matter of time before that garbage defense gives up a TD to the Giants.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
It hasn't been proven to me at all that the Giants are "Dak killers" like some claim on this forum. The first time we played was Dak's first pro game ever, Beasley and Dez both dropped TD passes and Terrance Williams failed to give us a chance at a game winning fg. The receivers blew that game and we lost 20-19, Dak more than did his job. In the second game it was in NY and it snowed then the weather warmed up enough that the ball was wet, Eli said so, also Dez fell down once causing an INT and fumbled at the end. Next week will be in Dallas with a dry ball and Dak has more experience now. I have no reason to believe that Romo can miraculously do to the Giants anything Dak can't and each of their stages of their careers.

Yep good post.

Romo is 5-0 against the Giants last 5 and no reason to think Dak can't do the same.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Amazing, GB has 7 net yards and 3 first downs...that's pretty hard to do.

aria

Reaction score
:laugh: struck a nerve

hope we get your fraud team next week
You do realize you are the only one in this thread saying the Giants D is over rated? and this is after they shut down our own offense not once but twice. I homestly think we beat them next week by 7-10 but I'd much prefer Green Bay because they truly are over rated. But whatever dude, keep blathering nonsense.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty dumb to get banned for name calling the week prior to the playoff game, guys. Please be nice. You know who you are.