Giants beat Eagles; gift Cowboys a game lead in NFC East Division

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
We need Hurts to play juuust well enough that the Eagles don't draft a qb next year (don't want then to land the next Jackson or Herbert). But I wasn't buying their recent streak... They would win but Hurts' stat line would be 11/23 for 150 yards and 0 passing tds. It's all running, and DC's will figure out a way to make you pass

HungryLion

Reaction score
So Dallas is probably 10-7 at worst. How do you guys see the Eagles and Football Team as a threat? Please enlighten me. Only risk is a Football Team sweep. Not going to happen.

Agreed. Getting swept by the skins is about the only way the cowboys lose the division. And to be honest. That may not be enough either.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
This is the same Eagles team that caused some Cowboys fans on this forum to panic?

I absolutely hate the Eagirls with a passion, but they have played some very good ball for the four games leading up to today. I never thought that they would catch us, but I thought that they would have a chance for a wildcard. They played a bad game today just like we have in 3 of our last four. They also had two dropped TD’s today and this conversation might be a little different.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Not many games ago some fans were hoping the Eagles would beat the Bucs to help increase the probability of the Cowboys pulling ahead of the Bucs. Friendly reminder the last few weeks as the Eagles looked a little better, while the Cowboys stumbled you always root for opposing division teams to lose through most of the season. You want as big of a cushion as possible, especially with Covid and injuries.

ghst187

Reaction score
Been saying this…the league is like the stock market…most teams don’t get too high or too low before they have a bounce back win or loss. NYG lost last week and needed a win while Philly had a few wins in a row…both were due for what they got today. Plus, Garrett being gone and being at home was an obvious boost for the NYG. Philly, well Hurts, really isn’t very good although they are fairly solid at a lot of units. Our divisional rivals are going to trade a bunch of losses. I think both NYG and Philly trade wins and losses with WFT…and they just eliminate each other. They all have matchup problems with each other.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Garrett gone. The team pulls out a W in what looked like a potential massacre coming in based on Phillys reassurance.

Just goes to show " on any given Sunday"

Also Bucs gave up a bunch of points, and but for another patented Brady comeback would be down another L.

The league is becoming more and more parity and uncertainty every game...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Garrett gone. The team pulls out a W in what looked like a potential massacre coming in based on Phillys reassurance.

Just goes to show " on any given Sunday"

Also Bucs gave up a bunch of points, and but for another patented Brady comeback would be down another L.

The league is becoming more and more parity and uncertainty every game...
:hammer:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
If you're teasing teams for losing ex Eagles etc, you're WRONG!!!! How dare any of us tease anyone and our team is going backwards!!!

When they get it together, my hatred for the eagles will start again, until then, I'm too embarrassed to brag your thoughts

Bigdog

Reaction score
Aren’t I suppose to panic. I thought the Eagles were going to catch us and we should all panic, lol.

Kumbaya

Reaction score
I’m glad my boys helped your boys out today. I know our win wasn’t pretty, but I will take any win, anyway it comes.