Reaction score
screw philly.
screw theskins.
screw new york.
we are winning the east.
deal with it.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
But I thought they were going to overtake us for the division. @AmariChill isnt that why you switched teams? Be honest
I thought Dallas was going to win against the Raiders and turn everything around? What happened? Be honest.

and the divisional race is not over. Dallas still has to play the Saints on Thursday and I don’t know if they’ll match up well.

Mannix

Reaction score
I know this isn't going out on any limb, but Green Bay better somehow lose its First Round game....we ain't beating them in Green Bay or at home. In fact, we will probably be one and done unless some of our idiots decide they can play with a little pain, and other idiots quit spreading and coming into contact with COVID carriers. This has been a TERRIBLE week for me and I am pizzed.....yeah, Herm Edwards is the answer for another year....pfffffttt....just shoot me!!!

phildadon86

Reaction score
I thought Dallas was going to win against the Raiders and turn everything around? What happened? Be honest.

and the divisional race is not over. Dallas still has to play the Saints on Thursday and I don’t know if they’ll match up well.
Difference is we are getting players back. Eagles were at full strength