Giants facing the Dilemma, Pay or not pay!

jgboys1

Reaction score
This is a great video to watch with regards to paying running backs from The Michael Kay Show with regards to the Giants dilemma whether to draft a running back high in the draft and then to pay or not pay Barkley on a new long term deal...... Comparison to Dallas and Zeke and Emmitt and the Cowboys..

They will overpay for him like we overpay for all of our own players. Dak is on deck!

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
they will pay him because they use a top 5 pick on him

i say it all the time!

never draft a rb in the top 20 and never give a rb a second contract!

with a league so liking analytics it is a simple playing off the odds!
Yeah..

and the odds are our HC is a complete BSer and never touch analytics in his off season.

I see not one game where we won because we outcoached anybody.

We won becuz we had to use a watermelon onsides kick.

McCarthy admits he lied in his interview to Jerrah and laughed about it.

The dude is a bafoon.

The joke is on us and we will pay and pay for that mistake.

o_O

Ken

Reaction score
He hasn't proved anything. I let him play it out and then franchise him for one year. Then let him walk.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I care about what every other NFCE team does and visit their forums about once a week to keep up with what’s going on.

“Keep your friends close and your enemies closer”

And when you learn whatever they do just how does that help the Cowboys? All it does is give people here the urge to say the Cowboys should go after this player or that player and not realizing that the Cowboys have their own scouting staff that specializes in pro players. Anything you find out about the scout already knew.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
do you ask this of every other non cowboy related thread that pops up in this cowboys related section? Yeah it's annoying, but might as well keep it consistent. If others are fair game then so should this.

I question several threads as why on a Cowboys website. What happens is there will be some that say the Cowboys should go after this player or that player like their super scouts.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Says the guy that can't help himself from responding to comments in those threads, so who's the dumb one again?

Except my comments are how dumb the threads are or the people that take them seriously. In this case I'm not one of those who think they're super scouts finding out stuff that the Cowboys own scout already know about.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Except my comments are how dumb the threads are or the people that take them seriously. In this case I'm not one of those who think they're super scouts finding out stuff that the Cowboys own scout already know about.

Spoken like someone who hasn't watched the video evidently, and last time I checked, I don't think anyone on this forum needs to run their thread topic by you first to see if it meets your standard first...

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Spoken like someone who hasn't watched the video evidently, and last time I checked, I don't think anyone on this forum needs to run their thread topic by you first to see if it meets your standard first...

You're right nobody has to do that but then if they do start a dumb thread I'll let them know. It doesn't matter what's on the video if it's about the giants. I don't pretend to be a super scout so ANYTHING on that video the Cowboys already knew about.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
And just how does you learning something about a NFCE rival actually help the Cowboys?
Are you kidding me? Does anything we do on here help the Cowboys? This is a fan message board. We talk about our team and things that affect them. What do you think you are doing on here?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Does anything we do on here help the Cowboys? This is a fan message board. We talk about our team and things that affect them. What do you think you are doing on here?

Yes this is a message board where far to many users here think they are super scouts, big time GM's or NFL quality coaches and take their opinions that they often put as facts and get their undies in a bundle if someone questions them or disputes them.