Giants fire Columbo

foofighters

Reaction score
Nobody really believes that dumb myth do they? As if Wade was so good that you’d have to conspire to get him out lol?
It's just talk and something to talk about because there really isn't much to talk about with the Cowboys.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
After hearing that maybe he shouldn't be making music.
It's a matter of personal taste. If you are suggesting only music that you personally like should be made then, I'm glad your authoritarian opinion has no power over the people.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I am sure It is about issues with Joe Judge or the GM .... in my opinion Marc is still a good coach and their OL improved immensely.

cern

Reaction score
It's a matter of personal taste. If you are suggesting only music that you personally like should be made then, I'm glad your authoritarian opinion has no power over the people.
how many times a week do you play your treasured copy of troy aikman's oklahoma boys on an oklahoma night?

lostar2009

Reaction score
This let me know Garrett probably didn't have say so on his staff with the Cowboys. Let Garrett run his ship and I bet we probably would've had more success... JJ sign a lot of lame coaches his last year.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
how many times a week do you play your treasured copy of troy aikman's oklahoma boys on an oklahoma night?
I have no idea of even which you speak. Was Troy Aikman's poor attempt at a music career something that mattered to you? lol :laugh::lmao::lmao2:

cern

Reaction score
My personal favorite was the video footage of when Garrett hid in the background when Greg Hardy and Rich Bisaccia went at it.

Fight or flight? Yeah, we saw Garrett's true colors right there.
garrett reminded me of sir robin the brave in the monte python skit. when danger reared it's ugly head, brave sir robin turned and fled......

cern

Reaction score
tumblr_mjb7zuV8V11s5qqcto5_250.gifv
lol. seems you beat me to the brave sir robin memory.

cern

Reaction score
forewarned is forearmed. judge wont let garrett stab him in the back.