News: Giants Golladay was screaming at Garrett

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You know, this is about the third or forth time in different threads today that you have taken the chance to trash Romo. Almost every thread about Dak, here you are trashing Romo for no reason at all except that he was much better than Dak will ever be, maybe. And you consistently do it. Why can't you keep Romo out of your mouth? You do it all the time just to try and uplift Dak. You girls amaze me!
Aww, did I strike a nerve? Lovebird hurt?

Waaah, don't talk about my Romo!!!
:facepalm::facepalm:

Wow, talk about a man-crush. Sheesh!

PS: For the record, this is the only time I showed/mentioned anything today about Romo. Plus, it was about BOTH Romo and Garrett. Stop with the exaggerations and lies.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Aww, did I strike a nerve? Lovebird hurt?

Waaah, don't talk about my Romo!!!
:facepalm::facepalm:

Wow, talk about a man-crush. Sheesh!

PS: For the record, this is the only time I showed/mentioned anything today about Romo. Plus, it was about BOTH Romo and Garrett. Stop with the exaggerations and lies.

OK, honey...go back some cookies...send 4 to Dak.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
OK, honey...go back some cookies...send 4 to Dak.
Lol. I deserved that.

@5Stars :

Brother, I want to apologize to you for posting something (altered pic of Garrett & Romo) that I meant in jest but turned out to hurt you and quite possibly other fellow posters. I truly was just trying to be funny towards Garrett's tenure in Dallas, even though it might have been stupid funny. I apologize for upsetting you or any other fellow CZ posters. You guys and gals are like brothers and sisters. Plus, Reality and all of our mods have been nothing but super patient and totally awesome. I'll try not to post any more Romo stuff. Hope you accept my apology.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You know, this is about the third or forth time in different threads today that you have taken the chance to trash Romo. Almost every thread about Dak, here you are trashing Romo for no reason at all except that he was much better than Dak will ever be, maybe. And you consistently do it. Why can't you keep Romo out of your mouth? You do it all the time just to try and uplift Dak. You girls amaze me!
you missed his crying romo thread when romo hurt his feelings. "romo went Hollywood" lmao.. it's like you said, if romo isn't on their mind he's in their mouths.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Whoa -- seems like there's dissention in the ranks in Giant Country.:lmao2:Why would anyone lose patience with the Redhead?! :muttley:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
you missed his crying romo thread when romo hurt his feelings. "romo went Hollywood" lmao.. it's like you said, if romo isn't on their mind he's in their mouths.
He did go Hollywood. You just can't handle the truth. 10 years wasted because of going Hollywood. Sucks, but make excuses and have fun with it if you like. Some people can't handle the truth.

kskboys

Reaction score
I wonder what prompted that? Was it after the 10th straight comeback route Garrett called for him? Or was it after the 15th straight comeback route?
Well done my good sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember when Cooper said he was tired of just running out and turning around?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lmao still crying over a guy who's been gone for years. We see why you obsessed dak fans cry.