Giants hire who?

Pape

Reaction score
Calling him the WR coach is kind of misleading ... Joe Judge was really the Special Teams coach for the Pats... been there since 2012, first as an assistant, then the coordinator... he had split duty in the 2019 season because the former WR coach, Chad O'Shea, left NE to be the new OC in Miami under Brian Flores

He's a good coach

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
And they want to interview the red headed one to be OC.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Calling him the WR coach is kind of misleading ... Joe Judge was really the Special Teams coach for the Pats... been there since 2012, first as an assistant, then the coordinator... he had split duty in the 2019 season because the former WR coach, Chad O'Shea, left NE to be the new OC in Miami under Brian Flores

He's a good coach

ok, but thats a pretty big leap up the coaching ladder. I couldn't be happier about the hire. Now all the Giants need to do is hire Garret to be the OC and we won't have to worry about them for years.

Wizarus

Reaction score

He's a good coach

I don't know much about him, but I'd be wary of anyone who's been under Belichick for 7 years.