Twitter: Giants Logan Ryan Feels Sick Injuring Dak

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Truly appreciate his apology. Just wish defenders would stop tackling that way by hanging on to a ball carrier's jersey while coming off their feet and throwing all of their weight on the ball carrier's legs! So many good players have had their careers ended that way.
:mad:

khiladi

Reaction score
500 million.. talk about exaggerating.. I’m pretty sure everybody on this forum would break their own ankle, that is clearly going to heal itself in 4-6 months for, 500 million..

Dak always fights trying not to go down. Logan was doing his job and there was zero mal-intention from Logan.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Truly appreciate his apology. Just wish defenders would stop tackling that way by hanging on to a ball carrier's jersey while coming off their feet and throwing all of their weight on the ball carrier's legs! So many good players have had their careers ended that way.
:mad:
It looked like a new horsecollar wo being called. They just use the jersey instead of the neck of the pads but the same logic applies to that way of tackling. Pull back up high, go dead weight below, etc.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
500 million.. talk about exaggerating.. I’m pretty sure everybody on this forum would break their own ankle, that is clearly going to heal itself in 4-6 months for, 500 million..

Dak always fights trying not to go down. Logan was doing his job and there was zero mal-intention from Logan.
Agreed. Just an unfortunate accident.

500 million isn’t enough for me though. I make that in a year

khiladi

Reaction score
Agreed. Just an unfortunate accident.

500 million isn’t enough for me though. I make that in a year

@BobbyFlame469 right before he hits “Post Reply”, for every post he makes...

tenor.gif

exciter

Reaction score

I did a spiral snap both bones 6” above my ankle left leg at work, 1 1/2 years later I broke my right ankle. I got workman’s comp!

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score

Hot take their champ.

Do you ever post anything outside of two perspectives? One being posts that state the mundane and overt obvious that anyone with a working brain would notice or your other favorite posting style revolving around the simplemindedly stupid football observations you make with reckless abandon?

Just wondering...

khiladi

Reaction score
Hot take their champ.

lol Do you ever post anything outside of two perspectives? One being posts that state the mundane and overt obvious that anyone with a working brain would notice or your other favorite posting style revolving around the simplemindedly stupid football observations you make with reckless abandon?

Just wondering...

Do you ever not follow me around and post your hot takes on my hot takes, while throwing in a few emojis like a little girl? Why you get your panties in a wod every time I make a post, while not ranting about others talking about how defenders should avoid tackling in a way that was clearly caused by Dak trying not to go down like he always does..

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
Awwww....

It’s triggered.

I’ll be on you like stink on **** in the coming weeks

How about you just stop pretending that I don’t hurt your feelings? You showed up three weeks ago on this forum and you’ve been acting like a dog trying to hump my leg since day 1 and your calling me triggered? That’s rich... Three weeks in and we got another defender of this forum.. Talk about bloated sense of self-importance. Stop embarrassing yourself, really..