Twitter: Giants Logan Ryan Feels Sick Injuring Dak

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
How about you just stop pretending that I don’t hurt your feelings? You showed up three weeks ago on this forum and you’ve been acting like a dog trying to hump my leg since day 1 and your calling me triggered..

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!

you still mad because of how stupid I made you look in the SEA game thread.

Mother******* was pissed everytime we scored bahahahahahahahahaha

khiladi

Reaction score
I love you too brother

I’m starting to like you my man.. I’ll try my best not to take your posts personally.

tenor.gif

khiladi

Reaction score
Ahahahahahahahahahaha!

you still mad because of how stupid I made you look in the SEA game thread.

Mother******* was pissed everytime we scored bahahahahahahahahaha

Your like that little girl in the hallway who thinks the Star of the Football team has a crush on her, because he was starting at the hot chick walking behind her. Honestly, I have no clue what your even talking about in that thread..

Seriously, your embarrassing yourself..

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Your like that little girl in the hallway who thinks the Star of the Football team has a crush on her, because he was starting at the hot chick walking behind her. Honestly, I have no clue what your even talking about in that thread..

Seriously, your embarrassing yourself..

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Lying liar!!

ahahahahahahahahaha!

khiladi

Reaction score
Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Lying liar!!

ahahahahahahahahaha!

OK, I’m a liar, Teenage Princess... You are the Prom Queen of this Forum after only Three Weeks. Your rise has been unprecedented in speed. Please continue to follow me around and be on me like glue and Dak-stans will soon champion you as the martyr of their cause...

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
OK, I’m a liar, Teenage Princess... You are the Prom Queen of this Forum after only Three Weeks. Your rise has been unprecedented in speed. Please continue to follow me around and be on me like glue and Dak-stans will soon champion you as the martyr of their cause...

You giving up already?

Damn...

It’s no fun trolling trolls if you’re just going to lay down and die!!

I can see why you hate Dak. He’s got fire and grit seeping out of every pore and you....

don’t.

Stay engaged!! I’ll toughen your *** up!!

cern

Reaction score
Hot take their champ.

Do you ever post anything outside of two perspectives? One being posts that state the mundane and overt obvious that anyone with a working brain would notice or your other favorite posting style revolving around the simplemindedly stupid football observations you make with reckless abandon?

Just wondering...
It's better to just post your own pov rather than attacking someone elses all the time. There's really no such thing as street credibility on these forums. A spirited repartee is the essence of a successful forum.

ultron

Reaction score
You can’t tackle a guy at that angle, the way he did and not expect his leg or ankle to snap. The leg doesn’t freakin bend sideways. He had Dak down, he didn’t need to put his whole entire body weight on him and drag him down at that angle. Not saying it was intentional but what in the hell do you thinks going to happen when you do what he did.

cern

Reaction score
I did a spiral snap both bones 6” above my ankle left leg at work, 1 1/2 years later I broke my right ankle. I got workman’s comp!
Were you chewing gum at the same time you were walking?:)

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's nice to see a player show compassion, instead of glowing over causing an opponent harm.
Pro football needs more of that element. It's ok to be rough and tumble but never cruel.:thumbup:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
He looked truely dejected when the camera showed him.
Lol. I noticed that too.
Truly appreciate his apology. Just wish defenders would stop tackling that way by hanging on to a ball carrier's jersey while coming off their feet and throwing all of their weight on the ball carrier's legs! So many good players have had their careers ended that way. :mad:
That's because you're classy as well. In my book anyway. :D

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Does anyone remember how freaked out LT was when he broke Theismans leg.

I don't recall any interviews LT did about, but he was legitimately terrified