Giants looking to trade Toney

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You sure about that? CD hasnt proven he can step into the #1 role. Gallup is coming off a major injury, and Washington is question mark at this point. Some on here were wanting to take a WR in the first round. A 5th is a small price to pay to gamble and turn this kids career around.

Not how i see it. Lamb was already the #1 in 3 out of 4 major categories. I also thinks it obvious the guy is a complete stud WR. Drops aside.

Gallup is a great #2 WR, he has proven that in this league. The fact that he was injured helped us get him at a better price. A few games wont deter me.

Washington is a great #3 and an upgrade over Wilson.

Shutltz was also the #2 pass catcher in this offense and he returns.

For me we have all we need. Maybe a middle round pick on a developmental type?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
NO! When are we going to learn that a leopard can't change its stripes.

ondaedg

Reaction score
Lamb, Gallup, Shultz, Washington is plenty of firepower. That lineup stacks up against just about any team in the NFL.

An injured Gallup? Is that how you have to find an angle to the conversation?

Feel free to list all the teams that have better pass catchers.

Greenbay? Nope
KC? Nope
Rams? Nope

Who?

Ok I will give you 1...................Tampa. I would take Tampa pass catchers.

Did you even keep up with this year's free agency? The Rams have Allen Robinson, Cooper Kupp and Van Jefferson. The Dolphins have Tyreek and Waddle. The Raiders have Davante and Renfrow. Those are the first three off the top of my head. Shall I keep going? Ya let's keep going. The Vikes have Justin Jefferson, Thielen and Oshorn. The Bengals have Tee, Jamarr and Tyler.The 49ers have Kittle, Debo and Aiyuk. Depending on Gallup's recovery we'll be lucky to be in the top 10 and top 10 may not be nearly enough.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Did you even keep up with this year's free agency? The Rams have Allen Robinson, Cooper Kupp and Van Jefferson. The Dolphins have Tyreek and Waddle. The Raiders have Davante and Renfrow. Those are the first three off the top of my head. Shall I keep going? Ya let's keep going. The Vikes have Justin Jefferson, Thielen and Oshorn. The Bengals have Tee, Jamarr and Tyler.The 49ers have Kittle, Debo and Aiyuk. Depending on Gallup's recovery we'll be lucky to be in the top 10 and top 10 may not be nearly enough.

Kupp is great, Allen is similar to Gallup, Jefferson is a nobody. Ill take Dallas.

Tyreek and Waddle I would take, but who is the 3rd? Good luck with Tua throwing to them.

Davente and Renfro? No thanks.

Bengals I would take over Cowboys.

Can you keep going? Your at about 2.5 teams with better pass catchers.

So you admit we are in the top 10? LOL

hardly a reason to panic.

Jefferson and Thielen better 1 to 2, but thats it.

Kittle Debo and Aiyuk? Nice, but nothing with Garrapollo throwing.

Havic

Reaction score
Not how i see it. Lamb was already the #1 in 3 out of 4 major categories. I also thinks it obvious the guy is a complete stud WR. Drops aside.

Gallup is a great #2 WR, he has proven that in this league. The fact that he was injured helped us get him at a better price. A few games wont deter me.

Washington is a great #3 and an upgrade over Wilson.

Shutltz was also the #2 pass catcher in this offense and he returns.

For me we have all we need. Maybe a middle round pick on a developmental type?

We will certainly find out what CD is made of this season with Cooper gone. I like Gallup, I hope he doenst lose anything from the injury and Washington is still a question mark. Yes, he has potential and was under utilized but lets see how it goes. I like Schultz, but not in love with him by any means.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We will certainly find out what CD is made of this season with Cooper gone. I like Gallup, I hope he doenst lose anything from the injury and Washington is still a question mark. Yes, he has potential and was under utilized but lets see how it goes. I like Schultz, but not in love with him by any means.

Shultz is the perfect security blanket for Dak. I look forward to seeing what CeeDee can do as a true #1 with the offense geared to him being the #1. I just hope the Cowboys can find the right offense to get him the looks.

Dont like Shultz the blocker.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Shultz is the perfect security blanket for Dak. I look forward to seeing what CeeDee can do as a true #1 with the offense geared to him being the #1. I just hope the Cowboys can find the right offense to get him the looks.

Dont like Shultz the blocker.
Shultz improves every season and gets way to much hate He says he is working on the blocking

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
He was actually considered a pretty good blocker up until recently. It was Jarwin that was always ole' blocking.
Some posters just do not like Shultz I like him He is just a whipping post he blocks ok not great now he was better at it maybe they can fix that.