Image: Giants lost because Eli can't count

ShiningStar

Reaction score
The NY media is harsh because its "cooler to be the first to hate the teams " unless they win and have fans than "you love that team more than anyone else"

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

CO6kl4MW8AAY_Yr.jpg

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Eli needs a bounce back game in week 2. The home crowd is going to be all over him ready to BOO

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
There was too much time with not much going on in the end of the game to not understand the game situation. Lots of talk between the coaches and Eli at that point. This still smells like a lie to me...

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Eli was already getting enough heat because he decided to throw the ball on 3rd down and Jennings gave the New York Media and fans even more reason to be upset with Eli. :laugh:

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
There was too much time with not much going on in the end of the game to not understand the game situation. Lots of talk between the coaches and Eli at that point. This still smells like a lie to me...

Rashard Jennings is on record as having been told not to score by his quarterback.

What exactly is suspicious about this?

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
Rashard Jennings is on record as having been told not to score by his quarterback.

What exactly is suspicious about this?

It just doesn't seem legitimate to me. I have a really hard time thinking that Eli misinterpreted the late game situation with so much down time at the end.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
You guys gotta remember (or, know for the first time perhaps) that the NY Post has always been on the outrageous/exaggerating side when it comes to covers for their papers. So maybe it's less of them being harsh and more of them just doing what they do. Still awesome though.

chris1995

Reaction score
You guys gotta remember (or, know for the first time perhaps) that the NY Post has always been on the outrageous/exaggerating side when it comes to covers for their papers. So maybe it's less of them being harsh and more of them just doing what they do. Still awesome though.

Those guys are nuts !!!:laugh:

yesfan

Reaction score
I feel for the guy and loving it at the same time. Must be something wrong with me.

And thanks Eli.

DFWJC

Reaction score

Sounds pretty clear to me.
No need to lie.

Eli thought there was one timeout left and told him if he could get there to stop at the one inch line.

BTW, he did not get to the one inch line, or even close. Everyone is saying they for sure could have scored, which isn't true.