Twitter: Giants OC Jason Garrett addresses his time with the Cowboys

pitt33

Reaction score
LOL.

You think these are the only big wins? I would advise you to take a second look cuz this list is pathetically wrong.
I’m not counting division wins.

And I forgot the ‘16 win @ Packers.

I’m sure there are more. These are the ones that really stand out to me. Games they actually won where they were expected to lose by almost everyone.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well at least we are through with the process.

tenor.gif

johneric8

Reaction score
I watched his entire video and all I could think was how great he was a hoodwinking suspecting organizations... I like Jason, but that fake chester cheetah grin he plasters on with the same robotic answers is just a reminder on how glad we all should be that he is gone. Jason Garrett is an average coach at best, but he is even worse as a coordinator this day in age because he relies on an outdated philosophy and playbook. Think about it, he failed as the offensive coordinator, he was stripped of his duties, he was also stripped of his coaching abilities as well and was only given lenency as a motivator and we all know how that worked out. Once Garretts rah rah speeches had run their course the end was a predictable as a Robert Downey downward spiral.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I watched his entire video and all I could think was how great he was a hoodwinking suspecting organizations... I like Jason, but that fake chester cheetah grin he plasters on with the same robotic answers is just a reminder on how glad we all should be that he is gone. Jason Garrett is an average coach at best, but he is even worse as a coordinator this day in age because he relies on an outdated philosophy and playbook. Think about it, he failed as the offensive coordinator, he was stripped of his duties, he was also stripped of his coaching abilities as well and was only given lenency as a motivator and we all know how that worked out. Once Garretts rah rah speeches had run their course the end was a predictable as a Robert Downey downward spiral.

:hammer:

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Garrett had his run, and it was time to move on.

But 90% of the hate directed at him should rightly be directed at the catastrophically horrible roster management that occurred during his tenure.
Years of massive dead money.
Terrible contract structure.
Bad drafts.
Poor resource allocation.
Arguably never a championship level of talent on defense. Maybe one year at best.

This is ALL on J.J.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Glad he’s gone. I was ready for him to go when he started to pal around with coach K!

birdwells1

Reaction score
I liked your post without even reading his words because his words never have or will mean anything. Im not reading his garbage politics speak.

I'm literally LOL because I didn't read them either, it was probably something right of the pr coach speak manual.

blueblood70

Reaction score
What’s really sad for Cowboys Football is Garrett was arguably the most successful HC in the last 25 years.

Only the 3rd Cowboys HC to win COY, 2nd in wins behind Landry, more division titles and playoff wins than the previous 4 HC and he was hated cause he wasn’t able to do what no one else has done since the 90’s dynasty.

Thanks Jason for the best of the last quarter century of Cowboys Football. It didn’t suk as much as the rest. A class act to the end!!
this....

very true the dude did NOT SUCK as a coach, thats the narrative because we didn get to big games and win more..his record was good , won some playoff wins etc etc

we didnt endure a truly sucky coach like the old campos etc but look around the league at teams like Cleveland who have ran through 20 coaches and 15 gms in 30 years and still have a losing record..

te same narrative about JJ the gm sucking yet all the PB players and media saying we have a super bowl caliber squad etc etc..

sad we didnt ge to the NFCCG or SB in his tenure but that doesnt make him suk..ive seen suck and Garett not that..

it was time for JG to go after 2015 imo even before that maybe but 2015 as it saved his azz in 2016 and bought afew more years from Jerry...but dang some of these fans who turn on our best layers and everyone suks narrative gets old ..he did not suk.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I wish he had been as good at coaching for the C'boys as he usually is at being politically correct. :muttley:

fivetwos

Reaction score
And only hung around due to Jerry's dream of being defacto head coach.

Itll be interesting to see if he can run Judge out of town and grab the HC job yet again.

I'm certainly rooting for that.

Ny Giants!! Line up and beat us!

Not a problem Garrett.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The only losers here are the pathetic people that their only purpose in life is to sit behind a keyboard and bash others. So stay classy, I bet you make your parents proud!
Yea like that screen name doesn’t spell out his agenda. Lol