Twitter: Giants OC Jason Garrett addresses his time with the Cowboys

Zman5

Reaction score
Of course he had great days. I would have many great days too if I get paid 5mil a year for being average at best for 10 years.

Mannix

Reaction score
Punk who threw other coaches out in front of buses for years....tired of hearing anything about him.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The only losers here are the pathetic people that their only purpose in life is to sit behind a keyboard and bash others. So stay classy, I bet you make your parents proud!
most people sit IN FRONT of the keyboard !! lol
Also it is perfectly ok to bash JG or cowboy players here because none of them are here reading either the bash comments, or your comments.
JG couldnt care less about you, but you care about him and his feelings , I find that a little odd.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Punk who threw other coaches out in front of buses for years....tired of hearing anything about him.

Those "other coaches" specifically deny this ever occurred. This is BS.

Hate Garrett if you want. Call him incompetent if you like. "Punk" is about the last word one could use describe him though. He is anything but a punk.

Plankton

Reaction score
Did he clap after or during his process of a talk.

giphy.gif

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The media sucked you in. This is why the media is all tabloid level now - because they have found that people will buy into whatever soap opera or drama they can spin.