Giants Officially Over-rated

Silverstar

Reaction score
I don't know about the Gints team as a whole, but I know Eli is DEFINITELY OVERRATED and has been since he was drafted.

You don't agree?

Just compare him to Rothlisberger.

Nuff said.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Glenn Carano said:
Let's not go crazy guys. While I think the Giants are not as good as people believe, this was a game they had no business losing. They are a much better team than the Vikes. Oh sure, I'm ecstatic the Vikes won:D , but any team that throws 4 picks and has one returned for a TD, while also having a punt and a KO returned for a TD against them isn't going to win. They ALMOST won in spite of all of that. Don't take this team lightly, I think their better than the Skins. One thing I will say, they need Eli to be more consistent, he is pretty inaccurate.

Well said.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Silverstar said:
I don't know about the Gints team as a whole, but I know Eli is DEFINITELY OVERRATED and has been since he was drafted.

You don't agree?

Just compare him to Rothlisberger.

Nuff said.

Thats kind of unfair to Eli.

I dont like the gints nor eli, but your comparing a team with a two headed runing game in Staley and Bettis, with a top 5 defense, and the most complete WR's in the game with Ward, and El. to a team, that is horrible on D and few playmakers on O.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Id rather not say the G-men look like the second worst team in the NFL for 2 reasons!!

1) It took us an OT period to finish them off;
2) It would make me look like a fool!!

the giants are a really good football team, Eli Manning is overrated, not his team!! The Giants defense is strong and they are stingy, they did the same thing we've done 2 times this year, that doesnt mean their defense is overrated, I'm sure most of us would like to buy into our great defense even after we did the same thing!! Not fair to criticize the giants for doing the same thing we did.....but I like that they lost.....GO COWBOYS!!

2much2soon

Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
Id rather not say the G-men look like the second worst team in the NFL for 2 reasons!!

1) It took us an OT period to finish them off;
2) It would make me look like a fool!!

the giants are a really good football team, Eli Manning is overrated, not his team!! The Giants defense is strong and they are stingy, they did the same thing we've done 2 times this year, that doesnt mean their defense is overrated, I'm sure most of us would like to buy into our great defense even after we did the same thing!! Not fair to criticize the giants for doing the same thing we did.....but I like that they lost.....GO COWBOYS!!

I don't really think the gints are the 2nd worst team - it was tongue in cheek.
Dont' forget one of those games Dallas coughed up was against a very good team, at their place, the Seahawks. And it took a huge effort and some breaks at that for them to pull it off.
NY choked hugely against a very bad team at home today. They (NY) aren't a bad team I just don't buy into them being as good as they are portrayed by the media.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
2much2soon said:
If the Vikes are the worst team in the league, the Giants look like the second worst team.

I would not go that far, Giants outplayed the vikes for the most part but made some big mistakes that cost them the game. I see no reason to under-estimate the Giants at this point.