Giants or Eagles?

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
I'm want the Giants to win. I think that helps the Cowboys, especially with the Eagles' schedule.

If the Eagles lose, they are 5-4. If Dallas beats Washington, they will be 6-4 and San Francisco and Seattle will be on deck. The Giants have games against the Cardinals, Vikings, Panthers, Commanders, Dallas, and the Eagles rematch.

I think any time the Eagles lose, it helps Dallas. Plus, if the Cowboys get to 8-4, you still have a great shot at finishing first.

This division is far from over.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
I'm sorry.:mad: There is no way in hell that I will ever root for the gints.

If they win and it helps us Good. But to ask me to actually root for those arrogant bast_ _ _ , No Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
BeachCityBoyzFan;2405861 said:
That's what I'm talking about. This is far from over. Just look at the Giant's upcoming schedule....it's downright brutal. I can see them losing 4 of those remaining games, one of them being to us, of course.

This year's Giants team is pretty good, but they ain't all that. The Cowboys are getting extremely healthy at the right time, and once we get rolling, especially offensively...watch out.

Dec. 14, Sunday night, Giants (10-3) @ Dallas (9-4)...is it possible? Better believe it. :starspin

I believe it.

There's no doubt we are looking for a giants loss. Anything else would not only be defeatist but misguided.

Look there is still a realistic possibility of winning the NFC East at 11-5. IF the Giants lose Sunday night. If the manage to win, I still believe they lose some games down the stretch but ultimately finish as division champs at 12-4.
Unless of course we finish 12-4. In that senario we could still win the tie-breaker. However in that senario they'd have to have lost at least 3 division games. That would mean a loss at wash, at dal and home against the eagles whom they will have beaten on the road. Not likely.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
dstew60105;2405111 said:
I'm sure this question has been asked before, but who you root for this Sunday night? My belief is that the Giants are too far out in front for us to catch, so an Eagles loss would be better for our playoff situation. Any thoughts?

i agree...but i hate the eagles so much i have to root for the giants.

i can't stand the eagles or their fans.

my main complaint is we should take care of our own business and not let it come down to what other teams do.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
lane;2406337 said:

i can't stand the eagles or their fans.

my main complaint is we should take care of our own business and not let it come down to what other teams do.

Unfortunately that time has past.

We could win out and still finish second to a 14-2 Giants team.

That being the case, might as well root for what does help us like a Giants loss.

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
lane;2406337 said:

i can't stand the eagles or their fans

It's not hate, it's fear. I can smell it from here.