Giants owner John Mara would be ok with drafting a QB at 6

J12B

Reaction score
Was Jones' injury an ACL or Achilles?

Don't even remember what happened to him.

He sucks

jgboys1

Reaction score
That’s because he values winning.
They don’t waste time looking for a replacement either. Eagles moved on from Wentz, the Giants from Jones but I guess we will have Dak on the roster for his entire career here!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They would really be rolling the dice on what’s left of the QBs at number 6. Three of them could already be off the board by the time the Giants pick.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
With McCarthy flying up the board…I think the 4 QB’s will definitely be gone in the first 10 picks. Good chance they’re gone in the top 5 with the Chargers trading down after Arizona takes Harrison.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
cant tell what he really wants, you need to have the "all options open" stance publicly so maybe someone can wow them with a draft trade offer

John813

Reaction score
Them saying Jones is their starter now holds no weight. Just PR statements.

I doubt they leave the draft without taking a QB high

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
a21446f99aacefba8fcc6a2bed479106_w200.gif

jujoboys

Reaction score
That’s because he values winning.
lol. The Giants have gone 12 straight years without wining the division. They have the 2nd worst record over the last 7 years (only team worse is the Jets). They are 37-77-1 over those 7 years which means they are averaging 5 wins a season. That's like having Dave Campo as your HC for 7 years. No thank you. Mara is an idiot. Guy signed Daniel Jones to a $40 million a year contract after a season in which he threw 15 TD passes. Jones was out performed by Tyrod Taylor and Tommy Devito last year. Of course they should be considering a QB at pick 6.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
lol. The Giants have gone 12 straight years without wining the division. They have the 2nd worst record over the last 7 years (only team worse is the Jets). They are 37-77-1 over those 7 years which means they are averaging 5 wins a season. That's like having Dave Campo as your HC for 7 years. No thank you. Mara is an idiot. Guy signed Daniel Jones to a $40 million a year contract after a season in which he threw 15 TD passes. Jones was out performed by Tyrod Taylor and Tommy Devito last year. Of course they should be considering a QB at pick 6.
You forgot more Super Bowls than us the past quarter of a century.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anyone drafting that high should be ok with it if you like who's there. It's the most important and expensive position i football.