Giants owner John Mara would be ok with drafting a QB at 6

rambo2

Reaction score
a21446f99aacefba8fcc6a2bed479106_w200.gif
The Giants have sucked for many years.

Adreme

Reaction score
Not near as many as we have.
Depends on how you define suck. They had one year of relevant football this decade. The Cowboys have been relevant for all but 1 year in the past decade.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The Giants have sucked for many years.
I am and have always been an Along-For-The-Ride and enjoy the journey guy, but come on bud.
When do you start caring about winning it all again?

rambo2

Reaction score
I am and have always been an Along-For-The-Ride and enjoy the journey guy, but come on bud.
When do you start caring about winning it all again?
I care, but I like being good too. To claim the Cowboys suck or suck more than the Giants is flat out ridiculous.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Playoff wins since 2010

Eagles 6 and a Superbowl win
Giants 5
Boys 3
Wash 0

YAY we are better than the Wash's

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I care, but I like being good too. To claim the Cowboys suck or suck more than the Giants is flat out ridiculous.
I never claimed that so I don't know why you would bring that up.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Depends on how you define suck. They had one year of relevant football this decade. The Cowboys have been relevant for all but 1 year in the past decade.
Exactly. Being relevant. Woopdeedoo.

Exactly.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
That is exactly what I would do. In fact, I'd consider trading up a couple of spots.

Can they win a super bowl with Jones? NO. Sound familiar?
I will say this...was listening to a podcast that had beat writers....and they were pretty animated that the front office was done with Jones...as well as the coach. Gonna be pretty interesting to see who's willing to move out of the top 5. My guess Arizona....which I think is a mistake...Minnesota gets McCarthy...Giants @ 6 takes Nix....I can see the Phil Simms comparison. Then....where does Phenix fall?

Denver
Vegas
Seattle
New Orleans
Pittsburgh

shabazz

Reaction score
That is exactly what I would do. In fact, I'd consider trading up a couple of spots.

Can they win a super bowl with Jones? NO. Sound familiar?
Can we deal out some sacred cows here and move up to the top picks?......getting a top qb with a rookie contract would please me.

Let's trade the Podcaster that goes AWOL in the biggest games to make it happen.

rambo2

Reaction score
Can we deal out some sacred cows here and move up to the top picks?......getting a top qb with a rookie contract would please me.

Let's trade the Podcaster that goes AWOL in the biggest games to make it happen.
Zach Wilson is still on his rookie contract.